LXX: research

"Daddy, can I touch her tummy?" I hear Chunhei's voice whisper as I begin to rouse from my sleep.

"Not yet, baby girl," Yoongi whispers back in the same hushed tone, "Let mummy sleep a little bit longer and then maybe she'll let you once she wakes up."

"Chunnie," I groan, blinking my eyes open. I turned to my right and see Yoongi and Chunhei crouched by my side, both with their hands over their mouths.

"Sorry, mummy!" Chunhei whispers, "I didn't mean to wake you."

"Go back to bed, love," Yoongi brushes some stray hairs away from my face, "Chunhei woke up early and wanted to see you."

"C'mere, princess," I rasp, my voice still full of sleep, "Come cuddle."

Yoongi hoists Chunhei up and places her next to me. I pull her into my side as she places a hand on my stomach. Yoongi walks over to his side of the bed and gets back in, scooting closer to me and Chunhei.

"Should we sleep a little more?" Yoongi yawns, cuddling up to me and Chunhei, "We've still got a few hours before we have to get ready to leave."

I nod and snuggle back into the blanket while Chunhei was already dozing off next to me. Yoongi and I kiss her temples one last time before drifting back to sleep.

A few hours later

I pad into the hallway after waking up for the second time this morning. I turned on my phone to see that it was 10am. We all agreed to meet around 12pm so we were right on schedule. As I got closer to the living room, I could hear the faint sound of Mulan playing on the TV and the smell of coffee.

"Did you make coffee?" I ask Yoongi as soon as I enter the kitchen.

I turned to the living room to see Chunhei watching Mulan, as per usual, while playing with some of her toys. Yoongi was sat in the kitchen with a cup of coffee and his laptop open.

"I did," Yoongi looks up from his laptop, "None for you though."

"But," I pout, already attempting to, at least, get some decaf coffee, "Decaf-"

"Is good," Yoongi cuts me off, walking over to engulf me in a hug, "In moderation, YN. I did my research and have already texted Sora about everything pregnancy diet related. Surprisingly, she's on my side this time.

I pout and let Yoongi lead me over to the stool next to his, where two cups and my vitamins were waiting.

"Water because you need to stay hydrated and milk because the calcium helps with baby's bone growth," Yoongi states, pointing at the two full glasses, "And your vitamins. Sora told me that you need to take them every single day. So, I have decided that it is now our new morning routine."

"Ours?" I question, "But I'm the only one taking the vitamins, Yoon."

"Mhmm," Yoongi nods, "And I'll watch to make sure you actually remember to take them. I've already ordered one of those weekly pill organizers so it's easier to remember and I've set a daily alarm."

I smile as I let Yoongi go on about the vitamins and our new routine. Just last week, he was nowhere to be found and we couldn't even contact him. Today, he is home nagging me about my prenatal vitamins and setting alarms so I remember to take them.

"YN," Yoongi snaps me out of my daydream, "Are you listening, my love? I'll just repeat it. You're probably still tired. So in the morning, you'll have your glass of water then milk and then your vitamins. At night, before we go to bed, you'll have water and warm milk again. Throughout the day, you have to make sure-"

I cut him off by grabbing his face with both of my hands and planting a kiss on his lips.

"YN!" Yoongi whines, but leans in for another kiss, "Did you even hear the plan?"

"Most of it," I stroke his cheeks with my thumbs, "You'll probably remind me every single day."

"I will," Yoongi pouts, "Water, milk, and vitamins please. Chop chop, YN!"

I roll my eyes playfully and walk over to the little set up and pick up the glass of water, chugging it down. I had a little bit of trouble with the milk, but once I got that done, the vitamins were no problem.

"Done," I smile, looking over at Yoongi who was already looking at me.

"Good job, baby," He smiles, pulling the stool next to him out, gesturing for me to sit down.

"Whatchu up to?" I ask once I've sat on the stool and leaned into Yoongi's side.

"Just working on my calendar," He pauses to sip his coffee, "I'm leaving all my Fridays free now so any time you have an appointment, I'll definitely be there. I'm also going to talk to the company tomorrow about my in-studio hours. I'm shortening my in-studio hours so I can be home and available for you and Chunhei more. Before this latest assignment, I was fine doing majority of my work from home, so I want to go back to that."

"And that's not asking for too much?" I look up at Yoongi, "The studio won't get mad?"

"They shouldn't," he responds, "Majority of the work for this newest group is already done and Hobi, Joon, and I have all been talking about going back to our old schedules. I'm not asking for too much, YN, because it's for us."

I pout and lean up to place a kiss on Yoongi's lips, catching him by surprise.

"What was that for, love?" Yoongi smiles shyly after I pull away.

"Nothing," I shake my head, "I just love you. A lot."

"And I love you too. More than you can imagine." 

*not proofread 

*not proofread 

a/n: filler! buuut I think it is cute filler haha 

next chapter will be telling the guys the news so leave me your predictions on how they'll react!