LXVI: won't be long

"Dr. Yoon?" Minjae knocks on the door, peeking her head in, "Ms. YN's results are ready."

"Perfect," Dr. Yoon takes the papers from Minjae and walks back over to her seat.

After a few minutes of telling Dr. Yoon about Chunhei and a brief explanation of mine and Yoongi's relationship, it seemed like thirty minutes had not passed.

My hands begin to sweat as Dr. Yoon unfolds the paperwork, giving it a look over with no specific emotion on her face. She folds it back up and looks at me.

"Would you like to see the urine tests first or the blood?"

"Let's do the urine ones first," I confirm, biting my lip.

Dr. Yoon nods and walks over to the two tests on the counter. She picks them up and scans them, a big smile on her face.

"Congratulations, YN," She cheers, handing the two tests to me, "Those are two very clear positives!"

I gasp as I hold both tests, both of them clearly positive. My face begins to heat up as tears line my eyes, threatening to fall.

"The blood test next," Dr. Yoon hands me the folded paperwork.

The paperwork had more details, but at the bottom, the result clearly stated "Pregnant", making me even more happy.

Tears streamed down my face as Sora engulfs me in a hug, tears also streaming down her face, "Congratulations, mama!!"

After a few minutes of crying and laughing, Dr. Yoon hands us some tissues and water to calm ourselves down. Sora goes back to her seat and Dr. Yoon takes out her clipboard.

"So according to the tests and your estimates, you should be about 6-7 weeks, or 2 months pregnant. It is a bit too early for an ultrasound, but we will schedule you for one in two weeks when you are 8 weeks in. Would you like to continue having your appointments set for Fridays in the afternoon?"

"Yes, please."

"Perfect, I'll have Minjae schedule those for you. We'll also fill out your patient information and begin your file here. While you get started on that, I'll write you a prescription for prenatal vitamins. These will be important for you and I'd like you to start taking them immediately. These will provide you and baby with the necessary nutrients."

I nod my head and take note of everything Dr. Yoon was saying. Suddenly, everything was feeling too real.

"And you said you were a teacher, correct?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Ok, I want you to make sure to keep your stress levels low, YN. This is very important for yours and baby's health. Once your stress levels begin to spike, it can be dangerous."

"Listen to that very closely, YN!" Sora warns, wagging a finger at me.

"Sora here had her fair share of high stress levels and each time she got too stressed, she got an earful from me." Dr. Yoon shakes her head at Sora.

I laugh and nod my head, "I promise I will try my best."

"I have no doubts about it," Dr. Yoon smiles, handing me a small business card, "This is my contact information. My office number, personal number, and email are all on here. I am always available for questions or concerns. Do not hesitate to ask me questions or call if there are any problems. It's why I keep my patients to a minimum. I'd like to keep my attention available for all of you."

"Thank you, Dr. Yoon, I'm so happy to be your patient."

"And I'm very happy to serve you and your baby, YN." Dr. Yoon responds, "I'll go ahead and get that prescription written while you fill everything out."