LXIII: three kids

"Auntie YN! Uncle Yoongi!!" Haru cheers as soon as I open the front door.

After being placed down from her father's grasp, Haru immediately engulfs my lower half, burying her face into my stomach. 

"Missed you, Auntie," Her voice is muffled as I run my fingers through her hair and place a kiss on the top of her head.

"Missed you, too, munchkin." I laugh as she pulls away and makes her way over to Yoongi's waiting arms.

"Hi, pretty girl," Yoongi greets her as he lifts her into his arms, "Wow, you're getting so big."

"Don't remind me, hyung," Namjoon whines as he places a small backpack on the counter, "She's getting too big to even carry now."

"We're never too big to be carried, Uncle Joonie!" Chunhei laughs as she hops off her seat and gives her uncle a hug.

"You know what, you've got a great point, Chunnie," Namjoon agrees, "Thank you all again for watching Haru today. I should be done by the afternoon."

"No need to rush, Joon," Yoongi shakes his head, "Do what you need to do and we'll keep Haru entertained for as long as you need."

"I can't thank you enough, Hyung," Namjoon thanks us for what seems like the hundredth time since dropping Haru off, "Even you, YN. I really appreciate your help."

"We're always here to help, Joonie," I smile, before looking over to Haru who had begun playing with Chunhei in the living room, "Haru is so well-behaved. It isn't even a struggle to watch over her."

"I'm glad she's not much of a handful," Namjoon smiles, "I should get going now. The shop is expecting me soon."

"Haru!" He calls for her, "Appa's going. Come give me a hug and a kiss before I go!"

"Coming!!" Haru squeals, running over and engulfing her dad in a hug, "See you later, Appa. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you more, princess," Namjoon smiles as he places a kiss on her cheeks, "Be good for auntie and uncle, ok?"

After one last hug, Namjoon is out the door and Haru runs straight back to the living room. 

"Haru?" Yoongi calls out to her, "Have you had breakfast yet?"

"Yes!" She calls back, her wavy hair shaking a little as she nods her head, "Appa made breakfast this morning before we left."

"Would you like some pancakes?" 

"Always!!" Haru giggles, pulling on Chunhei's arm and leading her back to the kitchen.

Chunhei giggles as she helps Haru into the chair and plops down right next to her. Both girls cheer as Yoongi places plates of pancakes in front of them and they immediately dig in, satisfied cheers following right after each bite. 

"Here you go, baby," Yoongi slides a plate in front of me and walks over to sit in the chair next to mine, "We'll share." 

"You just want me to feed you," I tease while bringing a mouthful of pancakes towards his mouth.

"You're absolutely right," He muffles out with a mouth stuffed with food, "Thanks, baby." 

I lean in and give him quick peck before looking over to the girls and see them enjoying their breakfast. Chunhei helps Haru clean off her mouth after getting some syrup on it and Haru smiles brightly with a "Thanks, unnie!" 

I smile softly as I think about my upcoming appointment. So far, Chunhei has been open to having another sibling and I have to convince myself to wait until after my appointment to tell her the exciting news.