LIII: a disagreement

"Is she still sleeping?" A small voice whispers, bringing me out of my sleep gently

"Shh, princess," Another voice, much deeper, whispers, "Mummy's really tired so don't make too much noise."

"Chunnie? Yoon?" I groan, my voice still raspy with sleep

"Go back to sleep, love," Yoongi answers, brushing some hair out of my face as I stretch my arms, "Chunnie missed you so she wanted to come see you, but go back to sleep. She-"

"C'mere, princess," I interrupt Yoongi, opening my arms wide yet my eyes were still closed, "Come cuddle mummy."

A few seconds go by before a giggle is heard and I feel her moving into my embrace. She wraps her arms around my neck and buries her face into the crook before whispering, "Go back to sleep, Mummy, I'll keep you warm."

yoongi's pov

My heart melts as I tuck my two favorite girls back into bed. Since school would be back in session in a few days, I figured the two needed all the rest they could get.

After freshening up and changing into a more acceptable outfit, I walk back to YN's side of the bed where the two lay cuddled and asleep and place a kiss to both their heads. YN lets out a soft sound indicating that she was conscious of my movements.

"I'm gonna drop by Sora's bakery and get us some breakfast. I'll be back in a bit, jagi."

YN hums in acknowledgement before falling back asleep. I walk out of the room and head to the front door.

24/7 Heaven

"Yoongi-ah!" A loud voice calls out as soon as I step into the bakery, "Don't take one step closer."

"Huh?" I ask before Sora comes fast-walking out of the back, wielding a spatula aimed at me.

"Did you apologize to her? Make up with her?" She accusingly asks, pointing the spatula right at my neck.

I put my hands up in defense, "Yes! I explained everything to her last night, Noona."

"Oh, it's serious for him," Sora gasps, looking back at Jin, "He called me Noona, babe! He hasn't called me that in years."

"What's brought you here, Yoongi? And where are my girls?" Sora continues, turning back to me, but moving back to give me space.

"Just grabbing breakfast then I'm gonna head back home," I explain as we walk up to the counter, "YN and Chun are still sleeping. YN's pretty tired after last night so I let her sleep in today. School's back next week so I want her to get as much rest as possible."

"You guys talked that long?" Sora questions as she packs all of the girl's favorite treats into a box.

"Well," my cheeks warm, "We talked and then one thing led to another and..."

"Ok, I got it, I got it," Sora realizes what I'm alluding to, "Don't tell me your bedroom stories. I have got it figured out. Thank you but no thank you, you filthy animals."

Jin cackles and gets up from his seat, walking over to the counter where Sora and I were.

"Should we be expecting another Chunhei soon?" He pats me on my back while smiling wide.

"That's up to YN," I smile, thinking about an addition to our small family, "I'm all for it, but ultimately, I'm leaving it up to her to decide if she's up for that."

"Good answer," Sora smiles, handing me the box of goodies, "But if you want me to do some convincing, just let me know."

I laugh and shake my head. Life's been moving pretty fast recently and there's plenty of time for YN and I to give Chunhei a sibling. For now, I want to spend time with my two girls.