LVI: dude

"Chunhei, go and put your homework in your backpack and then get ready for a bath."

Yoongi instructs Chunhei after we've finished our dinner. After serving the food and getting a few bites in, Yoongi tells us about his day. Because it was just meetings, Yoongi didn't spend a lot of time in his studio, which he doesn't like. Since knowing Yoongi, I've come to learn that he's dedicated to his music. Even if he's cooped up in his studio making music all day, it doesn't matter because he's doing what he loves. 

What he does not like, though, are meetings. "They're long and boring," Yoongi will always complain and if he can, he'd send his assistant to attend them for him. 

Unfortunately, this couldn't be the case this time. Because of his role as the main producer and songwriter for this upcoming group, his attendance at this meeting was mandatory. Begrudgingly, he, along with Hoseok and Namjoon, was stuck in meetings all day with the CEO of the label and the creative team in charge. 

"They've got a Y2K concept," Yoongi had complained halfway through dinner, "I have some songs, but they want something new as well. The company's pulling out all the stops."

The conversation about work stops after a few more minutes. We enjoy the rest of our food as Chunhei tells Yoongi about the day that we've had. Surprisingly, she leaves out the news of Seojoon and his incoming sibling and the questions she had for her Auntie Sora earlier. 

"Is everything ok, my love?" Yoongi breaks me out of my daze, "You look tired. Long day at work? Did Chunhei give you any trouble?"

"No," I shake my head, getting up to clear the dinner plates, "Chunhei was an angel, as per usual. I think I'm just readjusting to getting back to work. My body's probably still in vacation mode."

Yoongi pulls me into his embrace and places a kiss on my cheek, "Are you sure? I can clean up here if you want to lay down."

"I'm ok, baby," I reassure him, turning to face him and place a peck on his lips, "It may also be PMS. I'm due for my period in a few days I think."

Yoongi nods and places another longer kiss to my lips before pulling away, "I'll go see if you still have enough pads. After I get Chunnie ready for bed, let's go cuddle!" 

Yoongi lets go and makes his way to the bathroom to give Chunhei her bath and get her ready for bed. I clear the table and pack up the leftovers to bring to school tomorrow for lunch. As I put the leftovers in the fridge, I make a mental note to go grocery shopping since the fridge was starting to look a little empty. 

bedtime

"Goodnight, love bug," I lean down a give Chunhei a kiss.

After picking out her outfit for tomorrow and making sure all her homework was completed and in her bag, Yoongi and I tuck her into bed.

"Goodnight, my baby," Yoongi follows suit, bringing her blanket up higher to her chin.

"Goodnight, mummy. Goodnight, daddy," Chunhei answers, snuggling into her sheets, "Love you."

"Love you more. We'll see you in the morning."

yoongi and yn's room

"Chunhei asked Sora something today after school," I bring up as I put on my pajamas.

Yoongi puts his phone down and hums in acknowledgement from his place on our bed, "What was it?"

"One of my students, her classmate, is expecting a sibling. He shared it with the class today," I walk over and get in besides Yoongi, who automatically pulls me into his side. 

"Chunhei didn't mention that," Yoongi adds, signaling for me to continue.

"Yeah, that's why," I try to formulate my words properly, "When Sora came to pick up Noah, Chunhei asked her if she was gonna give Noah a sibling too."

"Oh."

"And then Sora asked if she was curious about us too," I try to explain, "If we were gonna give her a sibling soon, too..."

"Oh!" 

"Yeah..." I trail off, not knowing where to take the conversation.

"What'd Sora say?"

"Told her that if we gave her a sibling, she'd have to share our kisses and cuddles with them," I smile while thinking back to Sora's clever response, "Our girl immediately said 'never mind'." 

Yoongi laughs, looking down at me, "You got nervous didn't you?"

"I froze, dude!" 

"Don't call me dude," Yoongi interjects, "I'm your boyfriend!"

I laugh and hide my face, "Sorry, my bad, I just panicked when she said that because I wasn't even sure what to say." 

"So you can explain how babies are made, but not the concept of siblings?"

"I was caught off guard," I swat at Yoongi's chest.

He just laughs softly and grabs my hand, "Y'know, you could've said anything right?"

"Huh?"

"If you wanted to give Chunhei a sibling, we could," Yoongi wiggles his eyebrows, "I'm leaving the decision all up to you. I already know that I'd like to grow our family with you, but because you'll be carrying the baby, I'm leaving it up to you to decide when you're ready." 

"Yoongs," I pout, looking up at him, "Really?'

"Yes, love," He leans down to peck my lips, "There's a lot of things going on right now, but if you decide you want a baby now, I'll happily get to work-"

"Yoongi!" I laugh, swatting at him again, "You just want to get your dick wet!"

"It's a plus!"

"Well because of that," I start and already see Yoongi's eyes widening, "I don't think I wanna have sex with you for a while." 

"HUH?" He quickly gasps, "YN? How could you??"

I laugh as he puts on a dramatic display of wiping fake tears and sniffling loudly.

"I'd love for Chunhei to have a little baby brother or sister," I start, fiddling with my fingers, "But, with everything going on, especially at your job, we should wait a bit."

"If that's what you want, then I absolutely agree."

I tilt my head up and place a kiss on his lips. Before I could pull away, Yoongi pulls me closer and moves me so I'm straddling his lap. I let out a gasp as he deepens the kiss.

"But you'll sleep with me right?" 

"Yoongi!"

"YN! Yes or no!!" 

*not proofread

a/n: this'll be the last update for this week! I've got loads of work to finish for school so I have to focus on those (crying), but I'm glad I was able to knock out three updates again! I quite like updating Thursday, Friday and Saturday so that may be the temporary update schedule for now. Finals and projects are starting to pile up so I'm gonna try and prewrite as much as I can for next weekend so the story can keep progressing lolol I'm actually loving the way it's turning out and can't wait to write the upcoming chapters 

question of the day: baby brothers or baby sisters? 

my answer: I'm the youngest, but if I had to choose, I'd love to have a baby sister!