XIII: mine

8am

"DADDY! YN! WAKE UP ITS BAKERY TIME," I hear someone loudly screaming. 

I slowly blink my eyes open. The first thing I notice is that I'm not in my own bed. The next thing I notice are the muscular arms that are wrapped tightly around my waist. I groan and rub the sleep from my eyes, noticing that Chunhei is seated in front of me. I send her a soft sleepy smile as last nights event start becoming clearer. 

Dinner with Chunhei and Yoongi. Movie night at their house. Sleepover. 

I deduce that it's Yoongi that is currently snoozing with his face buried in the crook of my neck and giggle as he groans and burrows his head deeper into my neck. 

"Good morning, munchkin," I greet Chunhei who crawls towards us and pushes herself into my arms. 

"Good morning, mum- I mean, YN," Chunhei greets, almost letting another word slip. 

I gasp as I the word almost slips out of her mouth. I quickly hide my shock as I pull her closer to me, spooning her. 

"Sleep well, kitten?" I ask her, brushing her hair out of her face so it doesn't get in her way. 

"Mhm, thank you for cuddling me. That was the best sleep ever," She exclaims, turning her body around to face me. 

I look down at her chubby cheeks and glimmering brown eyes and melt. This little girl was 100% Yoongi's daughter and I was falling deeper in love with her every day. I place a soft kiss on the tip of her nose as she moves to snuggle into my chest. 

Sandwiched between the Mins, my mind begins to wander. Did Chunhei really almost call me mummy? Was she starting to see me as a mother figure? Did Yoongi hear what she almost said? Was I ready to be fill the mother sized hole in her life? Will Yoongi even let that happen? 

"Morning to my two favorite girls," I hear Yoongi whisper, finally waking up. He places a soft peck near the shell of my ear and moves one hand from around my waist to tickle Chunhei gently, causing a soft giggle to erupt from her. 

"Bakery time?" 

"Yes! I've been trying to wake you guys up for HOURS," Chunhei whines, pulling me up from the couch. 

"I think you're exaggerating, little one." 

"Let's go please! I miss Noah," Chunhei pouts. 

"Alright, brush your teeth and let's get going."

 24/7 Heaven

"Chunhei! Noah! Want to help me decorate some cookies?" Sora calls from the kitchen. 

Chunhei quickly hops off my lap, grabs Noah and Haru's hands and runs into the back, giggling. 

As I watch the kids run into the kitchen, I hear a voice clear their throat from across the table. 

"YN, I really like your hoodie. Where'd you get it?" Jimin questions from across the table, sipping his americano. 

I flush and look down, avoiding eye contact. 

"Shut up, Jimin," Yoongi grumbles from across the table, shooting the younger boy a harsh glare. 

Jungkook giggles from beside him, "I could've sworn I've seen it somewhere."

"Yeah! Wasn't hyung wearing it the other day?" 

"It's mine, you idiots. Now cut your shit," Yoongi scolds, causing cheers to erupt from the table. 

"WHAT DID I MISS," Sora comes darting out of the kitchen. 

"Where are the kids?" Jin asks

"YAH! They're decorating cookies. They've done it before, don't worry," Sora reassures, swatting at her husband, "Now tell me what I missed."