XXXIX: we meet again

"So you just add a crap ton of butter?" I gape, watching my mother make her famous blueberry pancakes. 

"And love!" She giggles, winking at Chunhei who was already munching on a pancake across the kitchen island. 

"Something smells great in here!" Papa exclaims, walking into the kitchen with Yoongi trailing behind. 

"Pancakes, papa! Lookie!" Chunhei cheers, waving a pancake at her grandpa. 

"I see that, little tiger!" He laughs, walking over and sitting down next to her. 

He lifts her up and places her on his lap, "What do you say we go to the mall today? I heard there about this cool toy store they just opened up."

"YES! CAN WE GO? PLEASE PAPA?" Chunhei bounces excitedly in her papa's lap. 

"We can go after we all eat breakfast," Mama interrupts, placing two plates stacked high with pancakes on the table, "No one can go to the toy store without eating at least 2 pancakes!" 

"Papa quick get the pancakes!" Chunhei exclaims, making grabby hands at the plate. 

"Slow down, kitten," Yoongi laughs, placing one pancake on her plate and drizzling syrup on it, "The mall probably isn't even open yet. We have enough time to eat and get ready."

After Chunhei calms down, we all quickly settle down and dig into our pancakes. 5 pancakes later, Chunhei leans back into her papa's chest, clutching her tummy. 

"Those pancakes were so good, mama," She groans, "But I think I ate too many."

"You ate very well, little love," Mama laughs, leaning over and wiping away some syrup around Chunhei's mouth. 

Mama gets up and starts gathering everyone's plates and bringing them to the sink. 

"I've got the dishes, mama!" Yoongi jumps up from his seat, walking over to the sink to take over the dishes. 

"Are you sure, honey?" Mama asks. 

"I've got it! Go and get ready." Yoongi reassures, shooing her away and causing her to burst into laughter. 

"Ok ok," She giggles, moving away from the sink, "YN, if you don't marry him, I'm going to be so disappointed in you." 

My cheeks flare up as I send my mom a playful glare, "Mama!"

"Don't worry! I'll put a ring on it soon!" Yoongi interrupts, earning cheers from my parents. 

"Finally! YN needs to get married. I was worried she was actually going to stay single forever," Papa lets out a sigh of relief. 

"Guys I'm right here?" I exclaim, making everyone laugh. 

After Yoongi finishes the dishes, we all head upstairs into our rooms to get ready for the day. I decided to keep my outfit and headed to Chunhei's room to get her changed. 

"Munchkin?" I call out as I walk in, "Chunnie?"

"Over here, mummy!" I hear her voice call back. 

I walk over to the source of the voice and see her on the other side of the bed on the floor. Her suitcase is wide open and her clothes are strewn all over the place. 

"What happened, my love?" I ask, kneeling down to her level. 

"I don't know what to wear, mummy," She pouts, jutting out her bottom lip, her lips now in a full pout. 

I giggle as I start fixing her clothes, "Do you want to wear jeans? or a skirt? Maybe a dress?" 

"I wanna match with mummy!" She exclaims, walking over to her suitcase and pulling out one of her t-shirts and an oversized jacket.