b.hutton- toronto maple leafs

SMUT⚠️

Ben, my boyfriend, is a rich hockey player and told me that I could quit my job and stay home everyday

Ben, my boyfriend, is a rich hockey player and told me that I could quit my job and stay home everyday. Well, I'm not gonna be a lazy piece of shit so I'm clean every day.

I haven't cleaned today, so I need to now. This is very relevant, just thought I'd tell y'all.

I slip on one of Ben's long shirts and nothing else, but panties. I walked downstairs and turned on some tunes, I start dancing and cleaning.

"Woah." I heard from behind me and I stopped twerking, I look behind me and saw Ben smirking. "I want to come home to this everyday." He says and I stand up straight.

I walked over to him, I grab his face and gave him a kiss. "How was the ice today, babe?" I asked him, "It was nice. I really needed it." He says to me.

"I know you did, baby." I awed and play with the bottom part of his hair, he kisses my lips once more. "I'm gonna go get dressed then I'll be back down." He smiled.

He walks upstairs and I continue to clean the dining room.

10 minutes later

Ben walked downstairs looking scrumdillyumptous with his white T-Shirt and Sweatpants, I dropped the broom and smiled at him.

"Oops." I said and bent down grabbing the broom, he eyes my ass and I quickly stand back up. "Is that my shirt?" He asked, "Yep! I think it looks good on me, what do you think?" I asked him.

He smirked, "Yeah, yeah it looks great on you." He says and doesn't keep his eyes off my tits now, "I'm done cleaning, babe." I said to him.

"You didn't even have to clean. It was clean in here from the jump, honey." He says, "I know but I just like to clean." I shrugged.

He smiled and hugs me, but I knew it was just to look at my ass. "Benny." I said and he pulled out the hug to kiss me.

"Your ass looks amazing. Turn around, baby. Give daddy a show." He says and I do as he said, he slaps my ass cheek and smirked at me.

I gasped, "Ben!" I said and he just kept the same face, "Your tits look nice too, babe." He says and I sat down on his lap, I slid my hand up and down his thigh.

"What're you doing, baby?" He asked me, "I'm just touching you. You're my boyfriend, is there a problem with touching my boyfriend?" I said with a grin.

He chuckled and shook his head, he picks me up and laid me on my stomach. He pulls my underwear down and slaps my ass.

"You're gonna get it so bad, Y/n Y/l/n." He says and I look back at him and smiled, he grabs my head and forced my head onto the couch.

He slaps my ass again then soothes it with his tongue, "Did you just lick my ass?" I asked him, "Shut your mouth." He says and I do as he says.

"I'm gonna destroy your little pussy for teasing me." He says and I chuckled, "You're making daddy mad when you laugh." He says and I kept quiet.

He pulled his sweatpants and boxers off, he puts his hands on my waist and entered inside of me without warning.

"Oh fuck." I moaned and he rocks his hips faster, he let out a loud grunt. "Fuck, baby, you are so fucking tight." He says and leaned down kissing my neck.

He created dark hickeys and slapped my ass here and there as he pounded my little pussy, "Fuck I just love you and your sweet little pussy, mama." He says to me.

"Fuck, Ben. Harder!" I said to him, he took his one hand from my hip and wraps it around my neck. "You need to call me the right name. It's not Ben right now, sweetheart." He says to me.

I nod and smirked, "Daddy, harder! You are so big, holy shit!" I said and he chuckled coldly, "Hell yeah." He says and pounds me harder.

"I need more, daddy." I whined, "Daddy doesn't like a whiny bitch." He says to me, "Sorry, daddy." I whispered and arch my back more for him.

The new angle made me feel more of him and tears brimmed my eyes, "Fuck." He grunts and slapped my back.

"I'm gonna cum, holy shit." I said to him, he sped his thrusts up and I felt his cock twitch inside of me. "Me too, love." He says and a few more thrusts we came together.

He slowly pulled out of me and lays next to me, "You did so good for me, babygirl. I love you." He says and I smiled at him.

"I love you too, Benny Boo." I said and he chuckled kissing my forehead before we both fell asleep.