c.atkinson- columbus blue jackets

CUTE🦋

"I'm sorry, I'm not good enough

"I'm sorry, I'm not good enough." I say to Cam and he sighs standing up from the couch and follows me upstairs, "Babe that's not what I meant." Cam says and I look at him with rage and tears in my eyes.

"How did you mean it, huh!?" I angrily ask and he walks up to me and tries to put his hands around my waist but I smack his hand away, "When I said that we weren't ready for a baby it didn't mean you weren't good enough it's cause we're fucking busy!" Cam says now getting fed up.

"I want a baby cause I fucking love you!" I scream and he throws his hands in his hair frustratedly, "I love you too but you don't only show love by having unprotected sex!" Cam shouts and I flip him off.

"You can leave me, but I'm not aborting this baby!" I say and Cam walks out the bedroom and I looked out the window to see him leave the house, I grab my phone and threw it against the wall with tears streaming down my face.

"I'm such an idiot!" I scream to myself and see my phone shattered, "Why is my life so fucking hard!" I yell again sobbing loudly and run downstairs, "I guess I'm being myself!" I say like a crazy person.

A few minutes later, I had food around me, tear stained eyes, and tissues everywhere. Then I hear a knock, I walk outside and saw it was pouring, "Cam?" I ask and even though he's soaked I can tell he's crying.

"(Y/N), I love you so much and I'm gonna be here for you and that baby, I'll do whatever I have to do!" Can shouts cause the rain was coming down hard, I walk outside and kiss him in the rain (cliche).

"Dance with me?" He asks and I nod grabbing his hand as we spin around in the rain laughing with each other, "I love you too." I say when I was done spinning and my hands were on his chest, I grab his jaw and we made out in the rain again.

"Let's go inside, can't have my pregnant girlfriend sick." Cam says and we hug, walking in the house, "You ate snacks and watched movies without me?" Cam asks and I look at him.

"We can do it now!" I say and we ran to the couch, Cam lays down and then I lay on top of him, he kisses my head then grabs the chips for us.