j.bernier- detroit red wings

CUTE🦋

I was walking to my friends house, because we were getting ice cream together today, "I'm sorry (Y/N), I can't come, I have to watch my sister

I was walking to my friends house, because we were getting ice cream together today, "I'm sorry (Y/N), I can't come, I have to watch my sister." (Y/B/F) said to me with a scared face, "It's okay!" I say with a big smile, "Ok, again I'm sorry, I love you." (Y/B/F) says with a tiny smile and then I leave her, walking to the ice cream cart.

"Hello young lady, what flavor?" The truck lady says with a chuckle, "Chocolate please." I say to her and then pay for it, as I was putting my wallet in my purse and my ice cream drops, I sigh loudly, then this beautiful man walks up to me, "Hey ma'am, I'll buy you a knew ice cream." He says and I nod still star struck about how a beautiful man is talking to an average girl like me.

"I'm Jonathan, by the way." The man introduces himself and then I realize he looks very familiar, "I'm (Y/N), you look very familiar, do I know you?" I ask him and he shrugs looking at me, "I'm a hockey player for the Detroit Red Wings." He says and I nod slowly, "That's where I heard or saw you from." I say to him and he chuckles, "Can I have another chocolate ice cream, for the lady." He says to me and points, the lady nods.

"Thanks, I'll pay you back." I say starting to grab the wallet out of my purse, "Don't worry about it." He smiles at me and I smile back just staring at him, "So (Y/N), what is a beautiful girl like you doing here alone?" Jonathan asks me with a small smile, "My best friend ditched me." I say with a tiny chuckle and he frowns, "Well if you don't mind, I can keep you company." He says and I nod at him as we walk to a table just watching the cars pass by.

"So (Y/N), tell me a bit about yourself." Jonathan asks me with a smile, and then he licks his ice cream, "Well I played hockey for a few years and I quit because my mom died and I was stuck with my baby sister, my dad is in jail, so I have to pay the bills, I can't start my own family, and I work everyday so I only get 3 hours of sleep everyday." I say to him and his face stops smiling and he rubs my arm slightly, "I'm sorry, (Y/N)." He smiles at me and I shrug and chuckle to get rid of the tension.

"Shit, I have to go but here's my number, I'll help you with your sister." Jonathan says with a friendly smile, I nod and stand up as well, "I should get going as well." I say to him and we hug quickly, "It was nice talking to you." Jonathan says with a smile and then waves, but what he doesn't know is that I'm going to their hockey game tonight, with my sister.

"Come on Bri, it'll be fun, plus I got friendly with Jonathan." I say and she groans and puts on the jersey leave.

At the game

"Let's sit down." I say with a laugh and she nods as we sit next to the benches, "Oh my gosh, hey (Y/N)!" Jonathan says skating over to my sister and I, "Hey Johnny." I say with a wave and then he looks at my sister, "This is your sister?" He asks me and she nods at him, "Yep she's gorgeous." I say and he chuckles nodding, "Just like you though." Jonathan shrugs and I look down at my lap and blush.

"Stop verbally fucking each other, he needs to begin the game." Brianna, my sister, says and I blush even more, Jonathan just laughs and skates back to the center of the ice. Let's just say Jonathan and I end up together.