j.benn- dallas stars

SMUT⚠️

"Jamie, hurry up, my parents will get worried!" I yell as I was putting on my shoes, "I'm done, just have to put on that cologne you like

"Jamie, hurry up, my parents will get worried!" I yell as I was putting on my shoes, "I'm done, just have to put on that cologne you like."Jamie says and I feel the smirk on his face, "Ok baby!" I yell with a giddy smile and then I hear him come down the steps and I look up at him and walk over to him, "You smell great." I smirk and he slaps my ass quickly then walks outside to our car.

With My Parents

"Hey guys!" My mom smiles as she hugged us, "Hello, Mrs. (Y/L/N)." Jamie sweetly says and I smirk to myself knowing the front he's putting on, "Cut the act already!" I whisper yell to where he can only hear and he grabs my hand with a smirk, "You know it turns you on when I act like a good boy." Jamie grunts in my ear and I blush, "You are a good boy." I wink and then walk in front of him feeling his stare on my ass.

"Mom, Jamie and I are going to put our stuff in the car and maybe get some sleep." I say to her and my mother nods kissing my cheek then waves to Jamie, "Lay down, big boy." I smirk and he obeys my command, "Strip your clothes." I say to him and he takes off his clothes, "My turn." I say to him and I take off my clothes and walk to my door locking it.

"Daddy, what do you want me to do?" I ask with a big grin on my face and I hover above him, "Suck my cock." He winks and I nod leaning down and put it in my mouth, as it goes in my mouth a head a whimper come out of his mouth, "Shit baby." Jamie moans to me and I smirk at him, "Go lower." He grunts and I obey, "Oh Fuck!" Jamie says as I go deeper and lower on his dick.

"I'm gonna cum!" Jamie groans and I sucked once more and he came all in my mouth, "Pleasure me, daddy!" I yell a little bit too loudly, my mom probably heard but oh well, "Lay down." He says and I lay down waiting for him to begin, Jamie stuck one finger and me and I began moaning, as my moans got louder he added more fingers, until all fingers were inside of me, "Fuck daddy, I'm going to cum." I say as I arch my back so his fingers were more inside of me, "Not yet." He says and I hold it in, he tools his fingers out and replaced them with his tongue.

"FUCK BABYBOY!" I moan loudly not caring at the moment, I grip his hair as his face gets closer into my pussy, "Be quiet babygirl." Jamie says lowly and continues what he was doing, then I came in his mouth, "Dick me down, daddy!" I moan softly and he chuckles at me, "You have too be quiet though, honey." He winks at me and I nod at him slowly, then he lifts my legs and puts them over his shoulders and slams himself into my tight pussy.

"Fuck daddy." I moan loudly and he puts his index and middle finger into my mouth, "What'd I say?" He asks me and I whine to him and he keeps thrusting in and out of me, "I'm so sorry daddy, I can't help it that your cock feels so good inside of me." I say to him and wink, he winks back at me, "You're so tight, it feels so good around my dick." He grunts and I feel the familiar knot in my stomach that I always feel when we have sex, "I'm going to cum!" I moan loudly and he nods still thrusting in and out in me.

"Me too, princess." He says and then a few seconds later we came at the same time, "Someone's knocking, lay down!" I whisper yell and he lays down covering us up, "If you two are doing to have sex, be quieter!" My dad grumbles and I look at Jamie who's face is beet red, "I'm surprised he didn't kill me." Jamie chuckles and I nod at him, "I'm surprised too." I say and cuddle into my boyfriends muscular chest, "I love you, my big cuddle bug." I whisper and kiss his neck quickly, "I love you more, cutie." He whispers back and kisses my lips.