k.kakko- new york rangers

CUTE🦋

"Hey (Y/N), where are you going?" Kaapo, my best friend, asks me and I look at him with a flashy smile, "The club

"Hey (Y/N), where are you going?" Kaapo, my best friend, asks me and I look at him with a flashy smile, "The club." I reply putting in my silver hoop earrings, "Well cool, I'm coming with." He says and I sigh softly.

"Fine, just don't cock block me." I say and Kaapo looks down sadly, "What's wrong?" I ask him and he shrugs, "Nothing." He says and I smile.

"Good." I say and take my shirt off revealing my boobs, "We've been besties for years hope this isn't weird." I say and he shrugs looking at me, well my boobs, "Put your boner eyes away." I say laughing.

"I'm staying here." Kaapo says and I nod with a smile, "Can you pass me my bra?" I ask and he hands it to me, I put it on and then put my tight dress on.

"How do I look?" I ask and he scans my body, "Like a whore." He says and I smile at him, "Perfect." I say and he rolls his eyes at me annoyed.

at the club

"(Y/N)!" Kaapo calls out and I turn around scared, "Kaapo? I thought you were staying at home." I say and he shrugs his shoulders, "Your mom told me to come here and make sure you don't do anything stupid." Kaapo says and I scoff.

"I'm smart." I say and Kaapo judges me with his eyes, "Says the girl who is dressed like that." He says and I scoff at him, "Hey babygirl." Some drunk guy says as soon as I sit at the bar, I saw Kaapo look at me from across the club.

"Please, leave me alone." I say to the man and he smirks at me and puts his hand on my thigh, "Sir, don't touch me." I say a little louder and he touches my boobs, "Get the fuck off me!" I scream and I saw the man fall to the ground.

I looked up seeing Kaapo holding his fist and the guy stands up tackling Kaapo, "Stop!" I yell trying to pull the guy off Kaapo, he pushes me off him and a giant dude came and pried the man off Kaapo.

"Matt, you can't be punching guys like this, that's how you last went to jail!" The giant dude says and Matt wipes his nose from the bloodiness.

"I should kill you!" Kaapo screams and I hold him back from punching Matt again, "Kaapo please don't do this, hey, hey I love you Kaapo please don't hurt this guy, for me." I say grabbing his jaw and trying to calm him down.

Kaapo's eyes soften and he hugs me tightly, I grab his face and softly kiss his lips, "I love you too." Kaapo says breathing heavily, Matt has already left us so I grabbed Kaapos hand and guided him out the club.

"Not even 30 minutes." I say and Kaapo laughs softly, "Let's go back to my house and I'll clean you up." I say and Kaapo smiles at me while nodding, I kissed the back of his hand and we walked down the streets of New York.

back @ your house

"Head upstairs, bubbas." I say and he nods kissing my cheek, "Where's the first aid kit?" I ask my mom and she points to the closet, then she walks to where I was, "Why?" She asked me confused.

"Kaapo got into a fight with an idiot who was touching me." I say and my mom smiles at me, "Sounds like Kaapo has a crush on you." She says and I smile, "Something like that." I reply.

"Let me get back to him before he bleeds out." I say and she nods kissing my forehead quickly, "Why'd you hit him?" I ask as he winces in pain.

"I can't let an asshole touch my best friend." He says and I nod while shrugging, "It's true, you know?" I say and he looks at me and raises his eyebrow, "What?" He asks and I grab his jaw kissing his lips.

"I'm in love with you." I say and he smiles pulling me on his lap, "I love you too." He says and I kiss him again, "Stay the night?" I ask him and he nods with a smile.