m.dumba- minnesota wild

CUTE🦋 (I don't condone smoking the devils lettuce)

"Mathew? I just bought some weed, you want some?" I ask my boyfriend as I began putting it in the rolling paper to make a joint

"Of course!" He smiles and walks out into the living room with me, "Give me a kiss." Mathew says and I chuckle, I lean up and peck his lips before continuing my job.

When I had the joint done, I passed it to him and he lit it up, "I want to get fucked up." I say with a long sigh, "Shit me too, the fuck." Mathew laughs and then takes a big puff from the joint.

"Fuck." Mathew laughs as he was coughing from such a giant hit, "I want that to happen to me!" I laugh and cough a lot as well, "Where did you get this shit?" Mathew asks.

"Cousin sells, I get a family discount." I say and take a hit again, "That's nice." He says and takes it from my hands.

After 5 joints

"Holy shit, I'm fucked." I slur and he laughs softly, "Fuck, me too." Mathew chuckles and I look at him with a smirk, "Lets make out." I say abruptly and he winks.

I grab the back of his neck and he instantly attacks my lips, "Fuck (Y/N)." Mathew moans softly as I bit his lower lip, "I love you so much, baby." I say breathlessly and his lips were very swollen.

"I love you more, my gorgeous princess." He says and I lean my head back against the couch and laugh softly, "We are so high." I say staring at the wall, "I know right, we have to go to your cousin all the time." Mathew laughs.

"I'm tired." I say to him and he looks at me, "Are you fucking serious?" He says with a chuckle and I nod, "We just got high and you want to take it away by sleeping?" He asks me and I shrug.

"Kinda makes me sound like a pussy." I say to him, he nods in agreement. "Kiss me." Mathew says and I jump on his lap attaching my lips to his and our tongues explore each other's mouths.

"Mhm." I moan and kiss down his neck, he picks me up and takes me to the bedroom then he lays me softly down on the bed and his hands explore my body.

He looks at me before taking his shirt off then smiles, "High sex is the best sex." Mathew winks and I take off my clothes.

The next morning

"Shit." I groan as I woke up, I look next to me and saw my naked boyfriend. "Baby wake up." I say to him and softly shake his side, "What?" He sleepily says and looks at our naked bodies.

"I can barely remember, but I think it was great." He winks and I chuckle at him, "You want breakfast, I'll make you some." I say to him and he nods his head.

"That'd be great." He says and I get out of bed walking my naked self to our closet, "This is a beautiful view." Mathew says admiring my naked body and it's features.

"Thank you, baby!" I smile widely. "I'm gonna make you some eggs and toast." I tell him then tie my robe tightly.

"See you downstairs." Mathew says then with that I walk downstairs making my boyfriend his eggs and toast.