c.hart- philadelphia flyers

my brother and I are on our way to a Philadelphia Flyers game because it's my brothers favorite team since he was a baby, and everyone has that cliche I like the defenseman or the forwards but I like the goalie, Carter Hart, and it's our lucky nig...

my brother and I are on our way to a Philadelphia Flyers game because it's my brothers favorite team since he was a baby, and everyone has that cliche I like the defenseman or the forwards but I like the goalie, Carter Hart, and it's our lucky night because we're right next to where he'll be most of the game so hopefully he'll notice me.

They're playing the Vancouver Canucks tonight so it's a home game for the flyers but not the Canucks, "I'm so excited, sis can you buy me a lemonade?" My brother Ian asks and I nodded unzipping my wallet to buy him the lemonade, as I'm opening my wallet someone puts their hands on my shoulders to lightly move me out the way, "I'm sorry, I have to get through," I hear and recognize it's Carters voice, he stares at me for a bit and looks away smiling at me.

"Uh here Ian, lets go get me some alcohol," I shout quietly but it was still shouting, "Ok, don't get too drunk," Ian sighed and I chuckle, "You're only allowed 2 alcoholic beverages," I say and he raises his eyebrow at me, "You know you're a lightweight," Ian chuckles and so do I, then after we get the drink we find out seat, my brother is a few years younger than me but he's also very much taller than me so hopefully Carter thinks I'm single and I'm not dating Ian;).

"I saw Carter Hart eye you," Ian winked and I laughed at him then I heard the hockey music play and all the players come out to begin warmups, "Look (Y/N) he keeps looking at you," Ian points and I smack his finger down, as Carter is blocking the pucks from going in he has Travis Konecny skate over to you and give you a puck.

"This is from Carter," Travis says audibly and hands you the puck, when you picked it up it had his number on it, "Call me, cutie maybe we can go on a date sometime" the puck said and you quickly added his contact to your phone, you look up and see him look at you smiling. He mouths a quick "Thanks," and the they have to leave the ice so the ice resurfacer can clean off the ice and so they can go over the play.

after the break

"their coming back on," Ian said and I turned my phone off to watch the game, then they began the national anthem so everyone joined on that, now the game begins. As the Canucks were trying to get it in the Flyers side Carter pointed at me and blocked the shot perfectly, I jumped up in down in excitement along with a lot of other people.

After the game, everyone was leaving the arena I quickly got up and hurried to buy another alcoholic beverage and then I sat on the steps waiting for Ian to get out the bathroom and someone ran into me from behind by accident, "Oh shit, ma'am I'm so sorry," I hear Carters voice again and I turn to look at him with a smile.

"Oh it's the beautiful girl that I gave my number too," Carter smiled and I blushed looking away from him, "You're not too bad yourself," I slur slightly drunk from the alcohol and he notices, "What's your name?" Carter asks me with a warming smile,
"(Y/N)" I hiccup and and he nods slowly, "Well (Y/N) how about I take you and your brother home, I brought an Uber here anyways so I could keep your car at mine until tomorrow or you can sleep with me," Carter questioned and I nodded my head.

"Ok cutie," I wink and he chuckles grabbing my hand waiting for Ian to come out then he does, "Carter is taking you home," I say to Ian and he nods slowly as we all walk to my car with a smirks on our faces, "So since you're taking her home with you I need to tell you, no funny business with my sister she's kind of drunk," Ian says looking back at me in the back seat.

"Just met her dude, I promise you your sister is in great hands," Carter smiles at my brother and then at me, I wink at him and bite my lip, "Carter, you're pretty sexy," I smirk and my brother sighs looking at me then at Carter, "You're so adorable," Carter chuckles and I lean closer to Carters seat and breath on his neck I don't know what I'm doing but I'm weird.

"Shit," I hear Carter say under his breath and I smirk, "Do I make you horny baby?" I ask and my brother gives me a dirty look, "She sure doesn't waist anytime," Carter chuckles and my brother nods his head, "I'm sorry she's being weird," Ian said and Carter shrugged, "Your sisters hot bro, sorry," Carter says and pulls into your driveway dropping Ian off. "No sex until she's fully aware," Ian says and Carter gives him a thumbs up.

"I think your sexy," I say again and he nods patting the front seat so I can sit next to him, I put my hand on his thigh and he moved it off of him, "Sorry," I say sadly and he looks at me chuckling "(Y/N) we just met and I already like you," Carter chuckles and I wink at him. "My personality isn't the only think you'll like," I say pointing at my breast and 🐱 he just laughs.