k.connor- winnipeg jets

CUTE🦋

"Babe, can we do something? I'm bored!" I groan to my boyfriend Kyle, "What do you want to do, princess?" He asks and I scoff softly at him, "I don't know that's why the fuck I asked you

"Babe, can we do something? I'm bored!" I groan to my boyfriend Kyle, "What do you want to do, princess?" He asks and I scoff softly at him, "I don't know that's why the fuck I asked you." I say to him.

"You must be on your period." Kyle says with a smile on his face, "Why do boys assume when girls are in a bad mood that they're automatically on their period?" I say loudly and he looks at me with an eyebrow raise.

"Well are you?" He asked me, "Yep." I groan and he laughs softly, "Well, I have to do something!" He says to me and I look at him, "What?" I ask him.

"We've known each other for a while now and I've been thinking that maybe it's time to take a step forward in our relationship." Kyle says to me then gets down on one knee, my hands went to my mouth and my eyes teared up.

He pulled out a sticky note, "Here. My wifi password." He says with a goofy grin on his face, I slap his chest and take the sticky note and put it in my pocket.

"You're such a dick." I say with a frustrated sigh, he looks at me with a smile, "Hey hey hey, we'll get married just not right now." He says to me and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I say to him, "(Y/N), I love you so much and I'd do literally anything to marry you but I'm really busy with hockey and if I get drafted it's gonna be hard." Kyle says to me and I smile a bit.

"I love you too." I say and grab Kyle by his neck and kiss him passionately, "My princess." He smiles and hugs me tightly, "Can't wait for the day to be called Mrs. Connor." I smile and he does too.

"Soon, very soon." He says to me then kisses the top of my head.