j.binnington- st. louis blues

SMUT⚠️

Jordan and I are on our way to a mini event that he was invited too and he decided to bring me as his plus one, "I'm ready!" I say with a huge smile and he looks me up and down hungrily

At the event

"Hello everyone, today I'm here with Jordan Binnington and his girlfriend, (Y/N) (Y/L/N), hello guys." The interviewer, Jess, says to us and we smile at her, "Hello." I say with a huge smile and she looks at her card of questions.

"Could you two give us any inside scoop of your relationship?" Jess asks us and I look at Jordan and laugh, "We're very goofy with each other, and sometimes we can be romantic, it really depends on the day." I answer and Jordan wraps his arm around my waist.

"Is this true, Jordan?" Jess asks him with a glance at me, "Yes of course, she's so beautiful and deserves everything." Jordan answers and I glare at him and furrow my brows, "Very true." Jess says to me with a friendly smile, "Awe thank you." I say to her and she nods continuing the interview, then we continued walking down the red carpet.

"Why'd you glare at me, sweet cheeks? I know you want me." Jordan says with a smirk visible on his face, "Jordan do not do this here." I say with clenched teeth and not look at him, "Let's go home." Jordan says with a tiny grin, "Fine. You're lucky that I love you." I say with a groan and he grabs my hand guiding me out the doors.

"You're so sexy, babygirl." Jordan says and then he winks at me, "I can say the same thing to you, daddy." I flirt back and he just blushes, he takes his big veiny hand and puts it on my thigh getting it closer to my entrance, "Not in the back of the limo." I say to him and slap his hand away from me, "You know you want it." Jordan says barely above a whisper.

"I do." I say to him and he begins to finger me, "Fuck Jordan." I moan softly and he winks at me, "You like when I finger fuck you?" Jordan asks with a smirk on his face, "Oh fuck, yes I do." I say and moan a bit louder, "Shh." He says and puts his finger to his lips, "I'm going to cum." I say while my eyes go to the back of my head.

"Cum, princess." Jordan says and I came all over his fingers and a bit on the seat, "You taste great." Jordan says pulling his fingers out of his mouth, "Lets go inside, while I give the limo his money you have to get undressed and be ready for daddy." Jordan demands and I nod at him.

Y/N inside

I take my clothes off and spread myself out on our shared bed, "You look so beautiful laid out naked, waiting for me to play with you." I hear Jordan say and I look up seeing him leaning on the door frame with a smirk, "Hurry!" I say with a low moan, he walks over to me and takes off his clothes.

"Don't be gentle." I say to him and bite my finger sexily, "Suck. Now." Jordan orders and I get on my knees and put his full length into my mouth, "Shit." Jordan grunts and I look up and bat my eyelashes at him, "You're so hot." Jordan says with a breathy moan.

"I love you, daddy." I wink and his head falls back into the pillow, "Fuck babygirl, I love you too." Jordan says and grunts loudly, "I'm going to cum!" Jordan says to me and I suck him one lasts time, he then came in my mouth.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard." Jordan says and groans in me ear as he hovered above me, "Do it." I dare him and he just bites his lip in frustration, "Fuck." I moan softly as he pushed himself into me fully, "You're so wet and tight." He grunts in my ear.

"Well, you're so hard and big." I moan to him and he thrusts in and out of me vastly, "You feel so good wrapped around me!" Jordan says grunting, "You feel so good inside of me!" I moan in pleasure and he keeps thrusting in and out me, I grab his shoulders and flip us over.

"I want to ride you." I say and he nods with a smirk on his face, "Ride me good." He says in a deep voice, I rocked my hips and I saw his head go into the pillow as his hands fell to my waist and helped me ride him, "Spell your fucking name." Jordan says and I roll my hips to each letter of my name.

"I'm going to cum." Jordan says with a loud moan, "Me too." I say with a high pitched moan, "1..2..3..CUM!" Jordan says to me as we came at the same time, "That was amazing." Jordan says with a smile thrown at me, as our breathing is very heavy.

"For real." I say with a sigh and close my eyes, "Night, mamas." He whispers and kisses my neck softly, "Goodnight, I love you." I say with a smile and we fall asleep.