w.nylander- toronto maple leafs

SMUT⚠️

"Come on, sexy

"Come on, sexy. Put your hottest dress on and you're my date to the All Star- Red Carpet!" William says walking up to me and I look up from my phone.

"Huh?" I ask and he smirks and nods his head, "Put on the most shortest and sexiest dress you have and let's go!" William says and I nod my head going to put on my dress.

"Damn babygirl, you look fine!" William says and I turn around and show him my ass, I shake it a bit then look at him with a smile, "I look sexy!" I say and he nods with a happy smile then kisses my lips.

"Let's go, Mrs. Sexy." William says and I look him up and down, "You look so hot!" I say and run my hand up and down his chest, "Thank you, baby." He says and I smile at him and admire him as he drives to the carpet.

"Kiss me, damn it." I say and he turns to peck my lips quickly, "Lets go in." William says and I wait for him to open my door, when he opens my door the paparazzi snaps pictures of us.

After the carpet

"All of us are going to go eat now." William says and I nod my head as he drives to the location they had all set up, "What's up, Willie and Willie's foxy woman." Mitch says walking up to us and I smile hugging him.

"Hey." William says with a warning voice, "Let's go munch!" Mitch says and I nod grabbing Williams hand and guide him to the table everyone was eating at.

"Hey (Y/N), you look gorgeous." Auston says and I smile, I hug Austin quickly and look him up and down, "Thank you, you look good." I say and Auston thanks me.

While we're eating

We're all joking and drinking when I feel Will stick his hand on my thigh, he reaches up further and further and then slips his hands into my panties and he fingers me.

"Fuck." I say to myself and everyone looks at me with concern, William is just smirking at me, "You okay?" Auston asks and I nod my head, "We got to go." I say and push William from out of me.

"Well okay, bye!" Mitch says and I nod my head then quickly leave the table with William following behind me, when William finally got to the car I began taking my clothes off.

"You're fucking me right here in the car." I order and William smirks, "Yes ma'am." He says and takes his clothes off too, "Oh baby." I moan as he pushes himself into my tight pussy.

"Oh yeah." William grunts as he holds him self up by his knuckles and pushes in and out of me, "You like when daddy fucks you?" He asks as he goes faster and harder.

"Yes daddy!" I say moaning and he bites his lip, "Fuck you're so tight." William mumbles into my neck, "Huh?" I ask in a teasing tone and William looks at me with lust in his eyes.

"Babygirl, you're so fucking tight." He says again and I moan loudly, at this point we're shaking the whole entire car, I just know people on the outside know we're fucking.

"Daddy, you're so huge!" I say softly and he wraps his hands around my throat, "No talking." He says and goes harder, "Mhm." I moan quietly and I bite down on his shoulder to stop my moans.

He let go of my throat and then I felt him twitch inside of me, "I'm gonna cum." He says and I moan loudly not caring anymore, "Me too, holy hell." I say moaning in pleasure and I felt him warm liquids shoot inside of me.

When I came too, we put our clothes on, we saw Mitch and Auston smirking at us from the car next to us and realized that was Mitch's car and I guess Auston was having a ride.

"Oh daddy." Mitch moans as soon as I rolled the window down, "Babygirl, you're so fucking tight." Auston moans as well and I flip both of them off with a playful grin on my face.

"I have to appreciate my man." I say and William kisses my neck quickly, "Not in a fucking parking lot." Auston says with a tiny laugh, "Ok well, we're going home." I say and they nod waving and we pulled out of the parking lot.