a.burakovsky- colorado avalanche

SMUT⚠️

Today's a Friday and that's extra practice that the Avalanche's have to have, so I'm stuck at home by myself and that also means that Andre will be very annoyed/tired so he'll probably want one of my good back rubs, so I'll give him one

It's also 10:30pm so Andre will be here at 11:00pm, so I'll just shave and take a shower right now, as I'm singing in the shower I feel the curtain open and see Andre standing there and eyeing my shaved body, "Hey baby, what're you doing home?" I ask him and cover my 'private places', "I told coach I was sick, but now I want to shower with my queen." Andre smirks and takes his clothes off and steps into the shower.

"Mhm." I quietly moan as Andre kisses my neck, making tiny hickeys down it, "You look so good mamas." Andre smirks and I turn around smashing my lips to his, "You always look good, bubbas." I wink and he chuckles looking at my boobs and puts one into his mouth, "You like this babygirl?" He asks me and I moan wrapping my arms around his neck, "Fuck yes!" I moan out and he smirks against my tit and then takes it out of his mouth.

"I've obviously been very stressed from hockey and shit, could you do something to relieve that stress?" He asks me with a smirk and looks at his boner, I nod and get on my knees and kiss his tip, the precum gets on my lips so I lick my lips, "Stop teasing." Andre grunts and I put all of him into my mouth, "Oh fuck." Andre moans and I begin deep throating him, I look up and bat my eyelashes at him, his head falls back in pleasure.

"Shit princess, I'm going to cum." Andre says with his thick Swedish accent, "Do it, bubbas." I wink and he releases his load into my mouth with a loud moan, "I'm gonna pleasure you princess." He winks and I lay on the shower floor, he leans in between my legs and begins kissing my inner thighs, "Just do it already!" I yell getting impatient and he smirks at me stick his whole tongue in my mouth.

"Fuck, daddy!" I moan and he smiles at me for calling him daddy, "Does this feel good babygirl?" He asks me as he pulls my sensitivity bud between his teeth, "Shit, yes!" I moan grabbing his head and push it deeper into my pussy, "I'm going to cum!" I moan loudly and he nods licking me faster until I cum on his tongue, he swallows it and shows me.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard." Andre says with his accent again and it made my pussy melt, "You're so hot!" I moan and he smirks at me again and lifts me up and pushes me against the shower wall, "Shit you are so tight!" He grunts as he slams his monstrous cock in and out of me, "You're so huge daddy!" I moan as my fingers get tangled in his wet hair, "Fuck babygirl!" He moans and I smirk at him as my eyes roll into the back of my head, "It feels so good!" I moan/scream in pleasure as he keeps hitting my g-spot.

"I'm going to cum, babygirl!" He says with his accent and I smile to myself as I ride him to help him get closer to his climax, "I'm going to cum too!" I shout and he smirks at me and then we came at the same time, I sigh as he sets me in the tub and he turns off the water and grabs the towel to dry us off, "I'd dry myself off but I can't move!" I say as my legs hurt from the pushing, "Sorry princess, I'll just have to carry you everywhere." Andre winks and I nod with a tiny grin on my face.

"Ok I'll dress you!" He smiles and helps me but on my underwear and his oversized hoodie, "You look so gorgeous." Andre says admiring me in his hoodie as he carries me to the bed, "I'll be up to cuddle then but I have to get a drink, you want one?" He asks and I nod with a tiny smile on my face and he runs down the steps quickly running back up the steps and hands me the water and then he lays with me cuddling into me.