a.kopitar- los angeles kings

CUTE🦋

"(Y/N), where the hell are you?" My sister yells and I sigh walking out of my bedroom, then her boyfriend Anže looked up at the door frame where I was standing

"You look like shit." Ally, my sister, says and I chuckle sarcastically, Anže looks at Ally with an angry look, "Thank you." I say and she motions for me to come to her so I do.

"You're ugly and fat." Ally says and Anže scoffs at his girlfriend, "Don't say that." Anže says and Ally laughs, "I was kidding." Ally says and I look down.

"Does (Y/N) know you're joking?" Anže asks with a defensive attitude, "Of course she does, don't you?" Ally asks me with a look that tells me to lie, "No I didn't know you were joking." I snap and they both look at me and Anže gives a sympathy smile.

"Truth hurts." Ally says with a harsh chuckle,
"I'm sorry but I can't be with a bitch." Anže says to my sister and I smirk to myself and she gasps loudly, "So you can fuck my sister, she's not as tight as me." Ally yells as Anže and I walk to my room.

"Shit." Anže says and I nod my head, "My sister is good at being a bitch." I say with a chuckle, "Are you okay?" He asks me and puts his hand on my shoulder and looks into my eyes.

"I'm good." I say and he smiles, "I'm sorry." Anže says and I shrug looking into his eyes, "I'm in love with you." Anže whispers softly in my ear and kisses my cheek, "I love you too." I say and he takes my face and kisses me passionately.

"This is what I mean, you just want to fuck her then you'll want to leave her, trust me she's a worthless piece of shit."Ally says walking into my room and Anže looks at her angrily.

"Leave." He says and she scoffs walking off, "You're not worthless." Anže assures me and I smile at him, "Thanks, bud." I say and rub his hair and he kisses my neck(not sexually).

"Would you be my girlfriend?" Anže says and I bite my lip then play with his collar sensually, "Sure." I say and he smirks at me sexily and I pull him in a kiss.