a.cirelli- tampa bay lightning

SMUT⚠️

     Today is my very first hockey game that I allowed Anthony come to, the truth is that I'm the fighter on my team, girls tend to say shit that gets on my nerves so I beat them up to control the anger

"Good luck, princess." Anthony says and I kiss his lips before I skate off to the ice and I watch Anthony walk to his seat, when the ref dropped the puck I took it and skated down the ice, I passed it to Rachel (your teammate) and she passed it to Randy (Another Teammate).

Randy passed the puck to the net and made it in, our team jumped up and down in excitement and hugged Randy, "That's my girl!" I hear Randy's boyfriend say from his seat and I laugh, I look and saw Anthony cheering.

During the game (2nd period)

"Hey bitch, I fucked your man last night." A bitch from the other team said and I rolled my eyes, "We fucked all night long, he was moaning my name so fucking loud." She continues and I look at her.

"I'd stop if I were you." I say and she smirked at me, "He fucked me against the wall, and we even 69'd." She says and I scoff throwing my helmet and gloves off, I throw a punch and hit her in the jaw.

"Shut up bitch, shut up you whore." I scream as I continue to beat the hell out of her, "I'm gonna kill you." I yell as she's on the ground bleeding and the ref pulls me off and pushes me to the penalty.

You got kicked out this game

"(Y/N)!" Anthony calls out as I came out the locker room, "What'd that girl say?" He asks and I grab his hand, "That she fucked you." I say annoyed and he kisses my neck.

"I love you and only you." Anthony says and I push him against the wall and we kiss softly, "In the car, I want you to beg for it." I say and he nods his head.

"Since when were you a fighter?" Anthony asks and I laugh, "Ever since whores used you as an excuse." I say and he laughs at me softly, "Can't wait to fuck you." Anthony whispers and I nod.

"Lay down and strip!" I order and he begins taking his clothes off, "Please, fuck me." He says and I go on top of him, "Shit." Anthony grunts as I lowered myself on his lap.

"Babygirl!" Anthony moans and I smirk while speeding the process up, "Daddy." I moan as he gripped my hips and helped me back and fourth on his dick.

"Holy shit." Anthony grumbles as I clenched around him, "Fuck." I moan and I go faster and faster, "That's it babygirl, treat daddy like a king." Anthony grunts and I ride him
faster.

"Oh yess." I moan loudly and ride him faster if possible, as I keep picking up the pace our moans get louder and I feel my climax coming up.

"Holy hell, I'm close." I say and he nods his head still pumping in and out of me, "Cum in 3..2..1." I say and then we both came, "Holy shit, that was amazing." I say and then I kisses his lips.

"You know I'd never fuck someone else, right?" Anthony says and I nod my head and he pulls me into his chest and kisses my head softly, "I love you." I say and he nods.

"I love you more, baby." He says and we begin putting on our clothes, when I got up front Randy knocked on the window, "What'd that whore say?" Randy asks me and I laugh.

"She just said that she was fucking my man." I say to her and Randy laughs at my statement, "She's a slut." Randy says and I nod my head, "I heard that she went down on the whole hockey team, it wasn't a good hockey team but." Randy says and I scoff.

"No shit!" I say and Randy nods, "Yes, she probably has so much STDs." Randy says and I laugh, Anthony just awkwardly listened to us, "Well me and Ant are going home, I'll see you tomorrow." I say and fist bump Randy then roll the window up.

"Let's go." I say and then he pulls out the lot.