p.kane- chicago blackhawks

SMUT⚠️ look how fine he looks🤤

"Where the hell are you taking me?" I ask Jonathan, my brother, and he just smirks at me not answering my question, "I'm not telling you cause then you'll not like it

"Where the hell are you taking me?" I ask Jonathan, my brother, and he just smirks at me not answering my question, "I'm not telling you cause then you'll not like it." Jonathan reply's and I roll my eyes.

"Fine." I say and I let him blindfold me, "Don't kill me." I say to him and he doesn't say anything, "You might kill me." Jonathan says and I reach up for the blindfold only for him to swat my hand away.

"Trust me, please sis." Jonathan begs and I sigh just sitting there waiting for us to get to the location, "We're here." Jonathan says and he grabs my arm, "Stay in here, do not take the blindfold off." Jonathan says and I sigh.

"Ok baby sis, take it off now." Jonathan says and I saw Patrick in the car, "What is he doing in here?" I ask and Patrick rolls his eyes at me, "You two are going on a date." Jonathan smirks and I nod my head no.

"Nope." Patrick says but before he can get out the car Jonathan locks the doors, "Patrick and (Y/N), grow up!" Jonathan yells and I look at him startled, "Now say yes master." Jonathan says, Patrick and I burst out laughing.

"Yeah right." I say and Patrick smiles at me, "You'll have to pay each of us $100 to call you that." Patrick says and I nod in agreement, "Your date is dinner at home, alone." Jonathan says and we nod.

during the date

"So (Y/N), why do you hate me?" Patrick asks then takes a sip of his water, "I don't hate you, you hate me so I have to hate you." I reply and Patrick sighs loudly, "I don't hate you." Patrick tells me and I raise a brow at him.

"Truth is, I like you and I don't know how to express my feelings." Patrick says and he grabs my hands with a smile on his face, I pull him into a soft kiss, "Let's take this to the couch." I whisper and he nods his head.

"Let's just start." Patrick says and I shrug, we take off our clothes and let me tell you, he's huge! "Like what you see?" Patrick asks and I nod my head, he throws me on the couch and crawls on top of me.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod my head with a smile, "I'm more than sure." I reply and he kisses me quickly before entering inside of me, "Fuck." I moan as I felt him go faster.

"You're so tight!" Patrick moans and I moan loudly, "Fuck, you're so big!" I moan as he kept pumping in and out of me, "Argh fuck." He grunts as he goes faster.

"Daddy!" I moan loudly and he winks at me, "That's my name, don't wear it out." Patrick says and I grip the ends of his hair, "Holy fuck." I moan as he hit my g-spot, "Fuck your so gorgeous." Patrick moans as he went faster, which was destroying me.

"I'm think I'm gonna cum." I say and Patrick nods his head, "Me too, princess." He reply's and then he came in me and I came on him, "What did you mean think?" Patrick asks after he pulled out.

"I was virgin." I say with a blush and his eyes go wide, "Well I'm glad I was your first." Patrick says and I kiss his lips quickly, "I love you." I say and he just stares into my eyes, "Oh I-I'm sorry." I say and not look at him.

"No, no, I love you too, it's just I can't believe this is happening." Patrick says and I bite my lip, "Well you two had fun!" Jonathan says walking in the house and seeing us naked.

"Uh." Patrick and I say, then all 3 of us burst out laughing, "I'll see you two dorks tomorrow." Jonathan says and we both wave as he left.