z.werenski- columbus blue jackets

CUTE🦋

It's Valentine's Day and I'm at the diner I was told to wait at (for this guy I was waiting for), his name is Tyler Seguin (he plays for the Dallas stars), sadly Tyler never showed up so I walk to my best friends house, his name is Zach Werenski (...

It's Valentine's Day and I'm at the diner I was told to wait at (for this guy I was waiting for), his name is Tyler Seguin (he plays for the Dallas stars), sadly Tyler never showed up so I walk to my best friends house, his name is Zach Werenski (he plays for the Columbus blue jackets).

"Hey (Y/N), are you okay? Why aren't you on your date with Tyler?" Zach asks me with concern lacing through his voice, "He fucking ditched me, now I'm going to be single FOREVER!" I sigh and sob into Zach's shoulder, "I'll be right back down, stay here." Zach says to me and I nod at him, about 5 minutes later Zach ran downstairs, "Come here, princess. We're going on a date." Zach says and holds his arm out for me to take, so I except it and grab his muscular arm.

"Oh my gosh, Zach thanks so much, this is why you're my best friend." I say to him and he chuckles awkwardly, "What restaurant do you want to go to?" Zach asks me with a big smile, "Can we go to McDonalds, then bring it back to your house and watch TVD, and maybe cuddle?" I ask as my eyes light up and he nods with a tiny smile, "Whatever you want, you deserve to be treated like a princess." Zach says to me and I blush looking at my legs.

Zach grabs my hand and continues driving down the road, "Hello welcome to McDonald's, what would you like?" The cashier asks and Zach looks at me with his piercing hazel eyes that low-key make my stomach get butterflies, "Nuggets and smoothie!" I say happily and he chuckles at me, "Nuggets and a smoothie for the lady, and fries and nuggets for me." Zach says and then the lady says the price and we pay and get our food.

Back @ Zach's house

"Thank you so much, Zachy." I smile actually not being upset about the Tyler situation, "You're welcome sweetheart, like I said you deserve to be treated like a princess." Zach says and I blush, "Let's cuddle now, Zachy!" I say cheerfully, "(Y/N) has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" Zach asks me while looking into my eyes deeply, "Oh my god, Zach you're so cute." I laugh and he pauses the show and moves our food, "My nuggets." I whine and he looks at me with a serious face.

"(Y/N), I can't fucking help it, but I like you so much, shit even love you, and it made me so pissed to hear how Tyler ditched you, because he doesn't deserve your time, I do. You keep calling me cute or blush when I say something, but you also say we're just friends, you keep playing with my feelings, and shit I just want to fucking kiss your lips, take you on dates, call you names, and cuddle you every night." Zach says to me and I bite my lip and smirk, I lean into him and kiss his lips catching him off guard, he instantly kisses back and grabs my face deepening the kiss, then we pull away.

"I love you, Zach. I've been blind my whole life, not seeing how much I was in love with you, and I feel like such a bitch making you deal with my problems with guys when you're the guy for me." I say and he smirks at me, "I'm glad you see now." Zach says and then winks at me, "(Y/N) (Y/L/N) would you like to be my girlfriend?" Zach asks me with a smirk, "Nope." I say and he stops smirking and awkwardly bites his lip, "I'd LOVE too." I answer and he pulls me into a kiss.

"I love you, princess." Zach sighs and wraps his arm around my shoulder, and then he kisses my cheek, "I love you too, Zachy." I reply and turn his way to kiss his lips, "Tyler texted you and said he was sorry, I'll just tell him that your boyfriend said to leave you alone." Zach says with a wink and I nod at him and lay my head in Zach's lap as he plays with my hair and we eat our McDonald's.