k.kapanen- pittsburgh penguins/toronto maple leafs

CUTE🦋

my bestfriend, kasperi, and i were in the lounge of my house and he had to use the bathroom so he did, i got up too cause i had to take out some trash from us

i walk back into the lounge and saw kasperi sitting at my spot, "i was sitting there so like move." i say with a bit of an attitude and he grins at me, "nah." he says.

"fine then." i say then sit on kasperi's lap, "this is nice." kasperi says and hugs me from behind, "you're a dork." i laugh and turn around wrapping my arms around his neck.

"y/n?" i hear kasperi whisper from my chest, "yes?" i ask resting my head on top of his and snuggle my face in his hair, "i like you." he whispers to me.

"huh?" i ask with a smirk, "i have a huge crush on you." he says a bit louder and i grab the side of face and kiss him softly, "i like you too." i wink.

i began to stand up, but before i could leave kasperi grabbed me by my waist and pulled me on his lap, i let out a tiny squeal and looked up at him, he leaned down a kissed me softly.

"be my girl?" he asks and i smile with a quick nod, "i'll be your girl." i say to him and he pushes me on the couch, he crawled on top of me and began tickling my sides.

"stop! kasperi, seriously stop tickling me." i laugh and squirm around on the couch, "then say that i'm sexy." kasperi says and i shake my head, "i'm not gonna lie to your face." i say and his jaw drops before tickling me even more.

"fine!" i yell and he smirks at me, "kasperi kapanen is the sexiest man alive, I'm so grateful that he asked me to be his girlfriend." i say and he stopped tickling me.

"see wasn't that hard." he says and i grab the back of his neck and kiss him passionately, "i love you, y/n. i don't care if it's too early, i can't hide it anymore." he smiles and i bite my lip.

"i love you too, kaspey." i smile and he hugs me tightly, "by the way, you smell good." he says and i chuckle nuzzling my face in his shoulder, "so do you." i say to him and kiss his shoulder blade.

he looks at eyes, then my nose, and then my lips admiring my facial features. "you are most certainly the most gorgeous woman that have ever roamed this earth." he says and i blush a dark shade of red.

"what about your mother?" i ask with a giggle and he shrugs, "tied." he says and i smile not showing my teeth, "hold me all night." i whisper and he nods, he laid down and i did too. i backed up against his his dick and he groaned a little.

"sorry." i say and turn to face him, "now i have a boner." he says and i laugh, "when we were just friends did you ever jerk off to me?" i ask him and he shrugs, "like 3 times." he says and my jaw dropped.

"i masterbated to you too." i say and he smirks at me, "now we can actually fuck." kasperi whispers and i sigh turning around, "i want to sleep in your arms though." i groan.