m.scheifele- winnipeg jets

SAD💔⛓🥀/ CUTE🦋

I walked back into my shared apartment with my boyfriend, Mark Scheifele, lately he fell into this deep depression ever since his best friend passed away in a car accident, he isn't the same Mark I've known

I walked back into my shared apartment with my boyfriend, Mark Scheifele, lately he fell into this deep depression ever since his best friend passed away in a car accident, he isn't the same Mark I've known. He doesn't go to hockey practices/games, he is very verbally abusive towards me, and he's now an alcoholic.

"Baby, please put the beer down." I say trying to calm him down from the angry state he was in, "Don't fucking tell me what to do, whore." Mark ordered and I felt tears sting my eyes, "You don't mean that." I say to him.

"Alcohol is the only constant in my life." He says to me and I slap him across the face, "Mark you're literally an idiot, I love you so much, I'm trying so much to help you with what you're going through but there is no conversation whatsoever, baby I need the old you back." I say to him and he drops his beer and we hear the glass shatter everywhere.

He began streaming tears and walked up to me and hugged me very tightly, "I'm so sorry." He says and sobs into my hair and I pull away from the hug and wipe his tears, "Don't be. I understand what you're going through, you lost a good friend." I say and then rub his back.

"He was the best friend in the world, it just sucks that I've lost him. I'm so glad you haven't walked out on me yet, I definitely wouldn't be able to deal with life." He says with a long sigh, "I could never leave you." I say and rub his face and kiss his lips softly, "Even after all the hateful shit I said to you?" He asks and I smile at him.

"Even after all the hateful shit you said to me, I love you too much, I know you're hurting and don't mean it." I reassure him and he smiles and tears fills his eyes again, "I don't deserve you, you got me into hockey which I haven't been doing." He says and I chuckle.

"I don't deserve you bubbas, and I called your coach he knows you're hurt so he gave you two weeks off baby." I say and he lays his head in my lap, "I love you, princess." He says to me and I play with his hair and lean down to peck his lips, "I love you more, bubbas." I say and then we watch a few movies.

2 weeks later

It's been about 2 weeks later and Mark is doing hockey again and he's not emotionally abusing me anymore, definitely has no more alcoholism and he is deciding to live life to the fullest since it's what his friend would've wanted.

"You ready to go to hockey, lover boy?" I ask my boyfriend and he nods, I grab his hockey bag while he fixes his tuxedo then he grabs the bag back from me, "I'll have to be." He says with a serious smile and I kiss his cheek and grab his hand.

"(Y/N), have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Mark asks me then he puts his hand on my thigh still focusing on the road, "I don't think you have, but have I told you how sexy you are?" I ask him and grab his thigh now.

"(Y/N), don't fucking do this." Mark says with a smirk plastered on his face, "Sorry, baby." I answer and smirk as well, "After my game, I want to see you naked." Mark says whispering a bit, "Your wish will be my command." I reply and then lean over to kiss his cheek.