p.kane- chicago blackhawks

SMUT⚠️

"FUCK YOU PATRICK, AND FUCK THAT UGLY ASS GIRL THAT WAS TOUCHING YOUR ARM!" I scream at my boyfriend as soon as I got into our shared home and he just looked at me with anger in his eyes, something about what I just said has peeved him off

"IT WAS A FUCKING FAN, MAYBE YOU'D NOTICE IF YOU WEREN'T TOO BUSY BEING INSECURE AND FLIRTING WITH JON!" Patrick yelled back at me in the same tone and I flipped him off, pushing him away from me since he was smelly after the big game they had just won.

"You're such an asshole, you know that," I say and he chuckles sarcastically and then looks at me with an eye roll, "I'm getting a shower," Patrick sighed and walked up the steps once he was halfway up there I decided to yell, "YOU'RE JUST TEXTING THAT GIRL THAT WAS WITH YOU, PROBABLY THINKING ABOUT FUCKING HER," I yelled and he looked down from the top of the steps.

"Fuck off, (Y/N)" Patrick yelled and I waited for him to get in the shower so I could go into our shared bedroom, I dropped onto the bed and sobbed in the pillow, my face puffy and red from crying I decide to go on Tik Tok for a bit waiting to see if Patrick would apologize, I now heard the water turn off so I just rolled the other way so he wouldn't see I was crying.

"What're you doing up here?" Patrick coldly asked me and I wiped my eyes and cleared my throat, "It's my bedroom," I simply say and hear him put his boxers and basketball shorts on, I low key get turned on, "Princess, I'm sorry for what I said earlier, I was jealous of Jon and you, so I guess I flirted back with that puck bunny to get to you," Patrick finally apologized.

I smiled at him and turned over to look at him not noticing how he was hovering above me, "I'm sorry I overreacted and would it be bad if I said I'm lowkey turned on right now by the sight I'm seeing," I say to him and look him up and down, he smirks and crawls on top of me, "Nope cause I'm hella horny right now, by seeing your sexy ass," Patrick smirks and kisses down my neck.

"Fuck, Patrick", I moan as he found the sweet spot on my neck hopefully he made hickeys, "Shit babygirl, I need you," Patrick grunted and I slowly took off my shirt revealing no bra, "That's why Jon was eyeing your breasts all night," Patrick mumbles into my neck and he just eyed my chest the whole time, "Are you gonna do something to them?" I sexily say and he smirks holding one of them in his hand and then puts the other in his mouth swishing his tongue around my nipple.

"Shit daddy, just fuck me!" I scream and he smirks against my boob and takes it out of his mouth and kisses me putting on that famous smile of his, "As you wish, babygirl," Patrick hungrily responds and rips off his shorts and boxers, I look at his huge dick and moan at the sight, "Shit daddy, you've gotten bigger since the last time I saw you," I moan and he smirks ripping off my leggings and soaked panties.

"So wet for me, huh?" Patrick smirks and I nod with a lip bite, "Fuck Patrick, I need you in me!" I yell getting impatient and he shoves his dick inside of me, moaning as he did and so did I, "Fuck daddy!" I moan and all I hear is his grunting, our skin slapping, and the bed frame hitting the wall because each of my moans he goes faster and harder, "Shit baby, I'm going too cum," He moans and shoots his load inside of me and a few seconds later I cum on his dick then we rode out our highs.

"Holy shit that was amazing!" Patrick sighs as he lays next to me wrapping his arm around my waist, "Fuck yeah," I quietly say and he chuckles looking at our nude bodies, "I'll get you some clothes," Patrick says standing up and you stop him, "I can do it!" I confidently say and as soon as I stand up, I fall he catches me and lays me on the bed smirking, "I'm gonna get you one of my shirts and a pair of panties," Patrick smirks and I nod slowly at him.

"Shit (Y/N), you're so sexy," Patrick says as he watches me put on his shirt, "I'd say the same to you, daddy," I wink and he chuckles laying down and we cuddled into each other for the rest of the night.