t.hall- arizona coyotes

Smut⚠️

I'm on my way to an interview with Taylor, my boyfriend, and it's about girlfriends so him and a few other teammates will be there to talk too, "Baby, why am I nervous and I'm not even doing the interview?" I ask him and he shrugs chuckling a bit ...

I'm on my way to an interview with Taylor, my boyfriend, and it's about girlfriends so him and a few other teammates will be there to talk too, "Baby, why am I nervous and I'm not even doing the interview?" I ask him and he shrugs chuckling a bit and continued to tap the steering wheel to the beat of the song that was playing.

"We're here, babygirl!" He shouts excitedly and I nod unbuckling my seat belt and grab my purse walking out the car, I grab Taylor's hand and walk into the building while dragging him in, "Hey (Y/N) and Taylor, just sit on any chair but (Y/N) you need to sit on Taylor's lap," Jonah, an interviewer, says to us and I nod looking at Taylor and smirk.

"This is gonna end in my horny and inside of you," Taylor whispers into my ear and I slap his chest softly with a tiny chuckle, "Lets begin this interview," Jonah says as he sat behind the camera and they turned on the lights that shined above us, "What's your favorite thing about your girlfriend?" Jonah reads aloud and Taylor chuckles as he looks out into the distance, "Her boobs cause fellas you know what I'm talking about but they make great pillows," Taylor smiles innocently and I chuckle hiding my face in his neck.

"You're favorite thing about me is my pussy, don't lie," I whisper to where only he can hear and he leans back to get a good view of my face, "Thats true," He winks and he then pays attention to the interviewer, "What are some pet names your significant other uses during sex?" Jonah chuckles as he read the card and I looked at Taylor with a loud obnoxious laugh, "Daddy, baby, sexy, hottie, babyboy, and babe," Taylor shouts out and everyone looks at me and winks.

"You guys may go," Jonah winks at Taylor and I and he grabs my hand guiding me to the car, "You're so hot babygirl!" Taylor moans and kisses down my body creating hickeys, "Thats all you daddy," I moan and he chuckles against my body then takes off both of our clothes, "Can't believe you're mine!" Taylor grunts and then instantly shoved himself inside of me, "Yes daddy!" I screamed and my left hand went on the window and my right hand went into his hair.

"Harder daddy harder!" I moan softly and he smirks slamming into me in and out with grunts, "Fuck yeah babygirl, you're so tight!" He grunts and slams into me again continuously, "Daddy, I'm gonna cum!" I scream and he wipes the sweat of his forehead and nodding, "Shit princess me too," He grunts in my neck and keeps slamming in and out of me.

"Fuck!" I scream as I cum on him and he cums in me, "I'll make you feel even better," He says and leans himself in between my legs and swishes his tongue in and out of my slit causing me to shiver with excitement, "Shit daddy, this is amazing!" I say and take his hair and pull it arching my back on him so he can get his tongue deeper in me, "Yes babygirl!" He moans and then I came on his tongue, "Let me help you out daddy!" I wink and he nods laying down in my spot.

I wrap my hands around his dick and pump it 2 times and put his full length into my mouth, "Fuck baby," He grunts and moves his body continuously and his dick goes in and out my mouth, "Shit daddy!" I moan against his dick and he shivers then I look up at him batting my eyelashes and he pats my head, "I'm going to cum!" He groans and I nod smirking at him, "Go ahead daddy, cum in your sluts mouth!" I yell/dirty talk to him, and he grunts as he came.

"What'd we miss?" I ask as we re-entered the interview room and they all laughed loudly, "The interview is done!" Jonah says to us and I nod at him blushing in Taylor's arm as he wraps his arm around my waist, "Fuck," He says and then they wave at us so we leave.