a.panarin- new york rangers

Today, I went with my friends to get my nipples pierced

Today, I went with my friends to get my nipples pierced. "Artemi is gonna be pissed." My friend, Veronica, says to me and I shake my head. "No he'll be extra horny towards me, he'll see them poking out through a crop top." I explain and she nods.

It was now my turn to get them pierced and I laid on my back, I lifted up my shirt over my boobs and the piercer slipped the needle through my nipples and put the playboy bunny piercing in.

It hurt but not really afterwards, "Ready for me to take you home?" Veronica asks and I nod my head.

After she left

"Temi?" I say as I walk in the door, "Yes baby?" He asks and walks to me, I lift up my shirt flashing him and his eyes turn a dark color. "When did you get done?" Artemi asks and I smirk.

I pull my shirt down and walk even closer to him and his hands go down to my waist, "Today with Veronica." I say to him and he takes his hands and slowly lifts up my shirt.

His lips attach to my boob and his tongue swirls over it, "Baby." I moan softly and he pulls me closer to him, "Let's go upstairs." Artemi says in a quiet voice.

"Ok." I say to him and he lifts me up, he squeezes my ass as we go upstairs and I kiss his lips softly, he threw me on the bed but not that hard.

He stops what he's doing and looks at me, "What's up, baby?" I ask him and he bites his lip,  "You're so gorgeous, bebe." He says to me and I lean up grabbing his head and kissing him passionately.

We take off our clothes, he hovers above me I feel his tip touch my entrance and he puts his head down to my nipple and licks all around, "It feels so good on my nipple since it just gotten done." I moan and he stays down at my chest.

He slowly enters inside of me and starts pumping really fast, his tongue not leaving my sore nipple. "Daddy, holy shit." I moan and my arms wrap under his armpit and I make scratches down his back.

My legs go up around his waist as I try and make him go deeper in me which was working, "Babygirl." He grunts out and goes a bit faster, then I felt my climax coming.

I came without telling him and he just kept going until his climax was reached as well. When he came he into my chest, "I love you, how do you like them?" I ask and he smiles at me.

"I love you too, and I think they are amazing on you." He says and kisses me before cuddling into me as we fall asleep.