n.patrick- philadelphia flyers

"Y/n, you ready for our date?" Nolan, my boyfriend asks me and I smile at him, "Of course

"Y/n, you ready for our date?" Nolan, my boyfriend asks me and I smile at him, "Of course." I say and walk downstairs, I kiss his nose and his jaw drops. "My lady is gorgeous." He gawks and I blush a dark shade of red.

" He gawks and I blush a dark shade of red

"Stop, you're literally so sweet. I love you, baby." I say and stand on my tippy toes to kiss his soft lips that were very addicting, "You ready to go, sweetheart?" Nolan asks and I nod grabbing his hand and walking outside.

At the date
As I was eating my food, I noticed Nolan looking like he has to say something. "Are you okay?" I ask him and he nods and smiles at me for extra assurance, "Ok?" I say and continued to eat, him eating too.

"Baby, are you sure that you're okay?" I ask him and put my hand on top of his, "I'm positive." He says and I smile putting the spaghetti into my mouth, "Are you two ready for desert." The waitress asks a few minutes after we both ate.

I looked at Nolan and he nods, "Yeah!" I smile and look at Nolan admiring me. "Ok!" She smiles and then walked off, "I love you." I say to him and lean over to kiss his cheek, "I love you even more." He says and plays with my fingers that were held in his.

Desert
"Thanks." I say to the waitress and she hands me a piece of chocolate cake, as I was eating my cake I bit down onto something hard, I thought it broke my tooth but it didn't. "Ouch!" I say and looked at Nolan, I pulled a diamond ring that was in a protective case and he snatched it out of my hands.

He got down on one knee and my heart stopped, "Baby?" I question but he ignores me and grabbed my hand, "(Y/n), these past 6 years have been the best of my life. I can't imagine a life without you or our future children, I love you and all your flaws, even though I believe you don't have any. What I'm trying to say is (Y/n) (Y/l/n), will you marry me?" He asks and I jump up with tears in my eyes.

"A thousand times yes!" I say and jump into his arms, his big muscular arms wrapped around my tiny body in a bone crushing hug. "I love you." I sob and he kisses my passionately, as if it couldn't get any more perfect fireworks started going off.

I look at him and smile, "Did you plan this?" I ask with tears brimming my eyes again, he shrugs with a smirk and I bit my lip trying to contain the tears. "I do not deserve you, baby." I say and smile at him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"It's the other way around." He says and I just can't stop smiling. "This is too perfect, I don't deserve this." I say and he nods, "You do though, you've always been my angel." Nolan coos and I kiss him for the 10,000th time.

A waitress comes over and smiles at us, "Your dinner and desert is on us." She says with a warm heartedly smile, "Thank you." I say and she nods her head walking away.

"I'm so lucky." I say to him, he sighs and nods. He hugs me again and we just stand like that for a while, "Ready to go?" He asks me and I nod my head, "So baby, we're going ice skating. The boys will be there to celebrate us." He says and I nod still smiling.

We walked outside hand in hand and stared into each other's eyes, "You're such a softie." I say and he smiles, "My momma taught me well." He says and I nod, "Well I love your momma 100,000 times more now." I chuckle at him and he smiles kissing my head.