g.landeskog- colorado avalanche

SMUT⚠️

gabriel had just gotten home about 2 days ago from an away game, we barely see each other so we decided to go out and eat ice cream, "you ready?" gabriel asks and walked upstairs saw me

"just about." i say and slip my shoes on, "you look pretty." he says and kisses my cheek quickly, "thank you, you look very handsome." i smile and put my hoop earrings in.

"i'm a lucky man." gabriel says to me and i laugh softly, "awe babe." i say and i grab his hand, he walks us outside to his car and he buckles himself in and i do the same.

"what ice cream do you want?" he asks and i shrug, "probably vanilla." i say fixing my hair a bit, "me too." he says and shifts the gear into drive, then drives quickly to the ice cream parlor.

when you have the ice cream

we sit at a booth and begin eating our ice cream, "this is so good." i whisper to him and lick it slowly, i'd be lying if i said i wasn't horny so i was trying to be sexy with the way i ate my ice cream.

"i know right." he chuckles, i smirk to myself and put some of the ice cream on my lips, "babe." he says and wipes my mouth for me. "oppsy." i say with an innocent smile.

"hopefully that won't be the only white stuff on me." i say "meaning" to say it to myself but purposely made him hear it. "babygirl." he says and sits next to me in the booth.

he lifts my dress up a little bit more, "be quiet." he says and sticks his fingers in my underwear then slowly pumps his fingers in and out of me, i bite my ice cream to stop my moaning.

after i cum

gabriel takes his hand from out of me and licks his fingers clean, "better than the ice cream." he smirks and i kiss his lips softly and taste myself, "can we go home?" i ask and he smiles, "my ice cream though." he says.

"fine, you don't want me to suck your dick then." i say to him and he grabs my ice cream throwing it out then rushes me out the door, he drove home and opens the door.

he slams me against the wall and kisses slowly down my neck creating hickeys, "fuck." i moan and he reattachs his lips to mine and i jump up wrapping my legs around his waist, he carries us upstairs.

"i love you." he says kissing me again and opens our bedroom door with his foot, he slowly places me on the bed and kisses my neck quickly, he pulls at the bottom of my shirt and i take it off.

i flip us over and he smiles at me, "you look so beautiful on top of me, baby." gabriel tells me and i chuckle, i kiss his lips and slowly move down his face to his jaw, then his neck, and eventually his collar bone.

"you ready." i ask and he nods putting his arm under his head and he smirks at me, i take his zipper and pull it down, i then pull down his pants.

i grab his clothed cock and he grunts, "fuck." he grunts, i put his dick in my mouth and deepthroat him a bit.

"fuck." he grunts, "you like this?" i ask and he nods, "i always think you look so good sucking my cock." he says and i moan against him.

"i'm going to cum!" he says grabbing my hair, he pulls my hair even more as he came. "that was amazing." he says and i nod, "i'd fuck you but i sucked too much." i say and he shrugs.