a.lee- new york islanders

CUTE🦋

Today I started working for the New York islanders hockey team, I'm just working for the first aid stuff so they are safe during games

"Guys, this is (Y/N) and she'll be the nurse for you guys." Barry Trotz, one of the coaches, introduced me to the team and I awkwardly waved with a tiny chuckle.

"Hi, I'm Mathew Barzal." A boy with brown hair says and I shake his hand with a tiny smile, "Hi Mathew, you already know me." I say and he nods and then we make small talk he eventually leaves.

"I'm Anders Lee." A boy with light brown hair and blue eyes says and I smile brightly at him, "I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." I say and he pulls me into a hug instead of a hand shake, "You're crushing me." I say out of breath and he lets go with a blush.

"I'm sorry." He says and I smirk, "It's all good, I'm also a hugger." I say and he nods then we say our goodbyes since they had to get on to the game.

"Ok (Y/N), your room is through the locker room." Jim Hiller, another coach, says and I nod while he takes me through the locker room and to the nurse room.

during the game

"(Y/N)? We have a hurt player." Jim says peeking his head in and I nod when they bring Anders in with a wheel chair and he's smirking at me.

"Thank you, Mr. Hiller!" I say and he nods, when Jim closes the door Andrea jumps out of the wheel chair and on to the check up bed, "Um ok?" I say with a tiny laugh.

"I wasn't hurt, just wanted a reason to talk to my favorite nurse." Anders says and I laugh softly, "Aw thanks buddy." I say and kiss his cheek with a smirk, "Fuck." Anders says and I raise a brow at him.

"What was your excuse?" I ask and grab some doctors stuff just in case someone would walk in, "I hurt my leg, but then I said I got hit in the face with a puck which was true." Anders says and I laugh.

"Well, I'm gonna clean you the hell up." I smirk and he nods smiling at me, "So (Y/N), what do you usually do during your free time?" He asks and I smile while warming the wet rag.

"I play hockey." I say and he gasps with a smile, "I bet your good." Anders says and I chuckle walking up to him and put the cloth on his nose and wipe the blood.

"I'm okay but I just play with my brothers, you're better at it then me." I say and he laughs softly, "How do you know?" Anders asks and I put the cloth to his lip now, he winces.

"I was watching, cause I had some free time." I say and he nods his head, "I have to put some alcohol on your lip and nose." I say and he nods his head, "What do you do?" I ask and he looks into my eyes.

"I go fishing or watch my nephew." He says and I smirk, "You're a big softy!" I coo and then I pinch his cheek, "Not around you." Anders says and I laugh softly.

"Gross." I say and he pulls me by my waist and closer to his face, "You're breathtaking." Anders whispers and my breath hitches, "You're stunning." He whispers again and began kissing me neck softly.

"You're gorgeous." He whispers again and I moan softly as he nipped at my skin, "I like you so much." He says in my ear and I pull away from him.

"You don't want me." I say to him and he pulls me on his lap, "Why not?" He asks me and I turn my face away from his, "I get clingy." I say and he smiles at me.

"So do I, that's why my last relationship didn't work." Anders says and I smile at him, "Oh my gosh, mine too!" I say and he grabs my hands and smashes his lips into mine.

"Will you go out with me?" He asks and I smile then grab the sides of his face and kiss him passionately again, "Of course." I say and he nods, "I should get back out there, cutie." Anders says and he winks at me.

"Bye, handsome." I say and then he quickly kisses my lips and then Jim walks in after Anders, "He okay?" Jim asks and I nod my head, "He'll be fine, just a puck to the nose and eye." I tell him and he nods.

"Thank you (Y/N), and I know you two are going out, it's fine just don't let Barry find out." Jim says and I nod with a smile then he leaves and I go with him to watch the boys play.