n.patrick- philadelphia flyers

SMUT⚠️

"It looks like Nolan Patrick and Max Domi are now fighting, Patrick took his gloves off first Domi kept egging him on all night!" Jim Jackson, the announcer for the Flyers, says as I watch sitting extremely close to my TV to watch my boyfriend bea...

"It looks like Nolan Patrick and Max Domi are now fighting, Patrick took his gloves off first Domi kept egging him on all night!" Jim Jackson, the announcer for the Flyers, says as I watch sitting extremely close to my TV to watch my boyfriend beat the crap out of Max Domi from the Montreal Candiens.

"Shit, he's gonna be in a bad mood." I sigh and turn the TV deciding to just sit and wait for Nolan to get home, then he walks in the door with a big sigh, "Upstairs now princess," Nolan says to me and so I ran up the steps waiting for him to come in the bedroom and I got undressed.

"Good girl." Nolan says looking at me naked sprawled out on the bed, "Such a good looking slut." Nolan groaned as he was staring at my body with hunger in his eyes, "Tear me up, daddy!" I say with lust in my eyes and he smirks crawling on top of me, "(Y/N) you're sexy you know that right?" Nolan asks me admiring my naked body.

"That's all you, baby." I moan and he nods grabbing my boob and he puts it in his mouth sucking my nipple, "Such a good slut for daddy." Nolan groans softly as he created a hickey on my neck, "What's gotten you so riled up, daddy?" I ask him with a huge smirk, "I'm gonna record you moaning and send it to that idiot, Max." Nolan says to me and I nod raising my brow.

"What'd he say to you tonight?" I ask Nolan pushing him a bit off of me, "That you and him were in his bed fucking, had to show him the real man who's fucking you." Nolan smirks and I nod biting my lip staring at Nolan, "What babygirl?" He asks and I flip him onto his back so now I'm on top.

"Naked." I say to him and without another word, Nolan got undressed and threw his clothes somewhere random, "You're going to listen to me tonight, I don't care what Domi says I'm in your bed and I'm taking control." I say and Nolan smirk at me with list still in his eyes and his buldge getting bigger, "Ok just how I like it." Nolan said and I got on my knees and began sucking his dick and handed Nolan the phone.

"Record me sucking your dick, daddy." I say to him and he nods letting out a moan as I sucked harder, "We're gonna send these videos too Max." I say and he just nods again one hand gripping the phone and the other pushing my head deeper on his dick, "Shit babygirl!" He grunts and then came in my mouth, he ended the video and sent it to Max.

"I gonna ride you now." I say to him and he nods slowly and I sink down on his dick making sure that Nolan was filming me, "Shit babygirl, we need to set this phone up somewhere." Nolan says with a grunt and I sit it on our bedside table, Nolan grabbed my hips helping me ride his dick fastly, "Shit daddy, you're so huge." I moan loudly so that Nolan would fuck me harder, "You're super tight babygirl." Nolan grunts and slams into my throbbing core one last time and then we came on each other and in each other.

"Send that too him." Nolan says and I reach over to the phone and send him the video of us fucking, "One more video of you eating me out!" I moan and he nods with a smirk on his face, "Film all the action." He says and I record it and make sure that you could see his tongue and my clit, "Who's gonna tongue fuck you babygirl?" Nolan says to me with a grin and then sinks his head into my pussy.

"You are daddy, you're gonna tongue fuck me." I moan and he winks at me and sticks his full tongue inside of me, "Mhm you taste great so far baby." Nolan says and I moan since he moaned against my sensitive clit, "Shit daddy, it feels so good." I moan softly and he curls his tongue inside of me and then that sent me overboard cause I gripped his hair and came all over his face.

"Send it too him." Nolan demands and I nod them look at Nolan and smile, "That was so amazing." I wink and he nods in agreement and kisses my forehead, "I love you babygirl." He says and cuddles up to me and lays his head on my boob, "I love you more, cutie." I say to him and he grabs his phone looking to see what Max had said, "Max just said, Damn bro get that pussy, he said he was making me mad because he knew that we'd send him pictures and fuck." Nolan says and I laugh with a sigh.

"That was the weirdest shit I've ever done." I say to him and he shrugs looking into my eyes, "There's a first time for everything." Nolan shrugs again and I pull him into a kiss and then fall asleep.