t.seguin- dallas stars

SMUT⚠️
he's so fucking cute, OMG

My brother is Jamie Benn, he's on the Dallas Stars hockey team and that means he drags me to his practices and/or games, I really don't mind but Jamie's best friend, Tyler Seguin, is really hot and he makes me nervous

"Ready, sis?" Jamie asks and I nod my head then wave my hand bye to Jordie, "What are you planning to do while we practice?" Jamie asks and I shrug my shoulders, "Most likely watching Tik Toks." I say and Jamie laughs softly.

"You and that damn tik tok." Jamie says and I look at him defensively, "It's fucking addicting." I say and he just smiles at me continuing to drive down the road where the arena is.

at the arena

"What's up Jamie, and little Benn." Tyler says walking up to us and hugs each of us, I blush a bright shade of red and quickly run away without saying hello, I know my brother did though.

"(Y/N), you okay?" Ben asks and I nod catching my breath from running, "I'm fine, it's just I needed to get away from Tyler, he makes me nervous." I say and Ben nods with a smirk on his face, "You like him, little Benn?" He asks and I shrug blushing a bit.

"Well good luck!" I say and then walk up to the bleachers watching the boys practice their drills, Tyler kept looking up at me with a smirk on his face.

"Hey!" Tyler calls to me and I wave at him, he skates to the place I was and smirks at me through the glass, "Rumor has it, I make you nervous." Tyler says and I blush a bit.

"Oh my gosh, I have to remember I can't tell Ben anything." I say and Tyler shrugs, "Its okay, little Benn, I like you too." Tyler smirks and I bite my lip, "I'll stay here when everyone leaves, meet me in the locker room." I say and Tyler nods.

after practice

"Ready to leave, sis?" Jamie asks elbowing my side since I was distracted in my own thoughts, "I'm going to catch a ride." I say and Jamie nods his head slowly then hugs me walking out of the arena.

"Bye (Y/N)! Use protection." Ben whispers and I smile hugging him quickly watching everyone leave the arena while saying bye to me, "Pss." I hear behind me and see Tyler motioning me to the locker room.

"Kiss me." I order and he immediately brought his lips to mine, as we made out each piece of our clothes were discarded, "You look so gorgeous, princess." Tyler whispers against my lips and I respond my putting my tongue in his mouth.

"Fuck." I silently moan and then Tyler lays me down on the bench, "I'm gonna make you feel good." Tyler says and slowly kisses down my body and to my pussy.

"You have to be a bit quiet." Tyler whispers and I nod biting my lip, "Oh fuck." I moan as he stuck his tongue inside of me, I put my hands on his head and pushed him deeper inside of me.

"Fuck." I moan softly and he kept eating me out, "Daddy." I moan loudly and he puts his hands on my mouth trying to quiet me down a bit, "Shh." He says and I moan quietly.

"Shit, I'm sorry." I say and he smirks at me then lowers his head back down, "Fuck do more!" I moan and he lowers his head deeper if possible, then he sticks his full tongue inside of me.

"I'm going to cum!" I moan and Tyler ignores me and just continues, "You may cum, babygirl." Tyler says and I moan as I came on his face.

"Fuck me already!" I yell and he smirks and aligns himself up at my entrance, he picks me up and then slams me against the wall as he enters inside of me.

"Fuck, you're so tight." Tyler whispers as he goes harder, "Daddy." I moan gripping his shoulders and throwing my head back against the wall.

"Fuck." Tyler whispers going faster, "Ouch." Tyler says cause one of my boobs hit him in the face, "Sorry." I moan and ride his dick while he is still fucking me, "Yes!" Tyler moans and I smirk.

Tyler puts me on the bench again, I put my legs on his shoulder and he kept hitting my g-spot, "Fuck." I scream in pleasure and he thrusts his hips harder.

"I'm going to cum!" Tyler whisper shouts and I nod my head, "Me too, daddy." I say to him and then I felt his cock twitch inside of me, and I felt the familiar knot in my stomach form.

"Shit." I moan as he came at the same time, "I love you, (Y/N) Benn." Tyler says and kisses my lips softly, "I love you too, Tyler Seguin." I reply and kiss him back.

"Will you be mine?" Tyler asks and I nod with a smile on my face, "What. The. Fuck." I hear Jamie say and I roll on top of Tyler to cover his dick, my boobs, and vagina, Tyler puts his hands on my ass to cover that as much as he can.

"We're dating!" I say and Jamie gives Tyler a warning look, "You hurt her and you'll be dead, Seguin." Jamie says and Tyler nods at my brother, Jamie leaves so we could put our clothes on and Jamie made me ride home with him.