b.boeser- vancouver canucks

SMUT⚠️

brock boeser

brock boeser. ugh where to start with him, a hot jerk that always tests my patients. brock is my brother elias's teammate so they always hang out which means he is here when i am too always annoying me, fuck yeah i think he's hot but he already thinks so highly of himself so i could never say that.

"hey babe, you drooling over me?" brock asks with a smirk, "in your dreams, bAbE." i say and walk away from him, elias is at the store and left me with brock.

"come on babe, you know you want me." he says and i flip him off, "hey brock, do you know what it feels like to have your jaw broken? i can show you." i say to him and he smirks at me.

"feisty, i like it." he says and i scoff, "can you not?" i say and he smirks again, "smirk again and i'll give you something to smirk about you dickwad." i say and he raised his eyebrow.

"huh?" he asks and we both burst out laughing, then his face drops, "y/n? why do you hate me?" he asks and i look in his beautiful blue eyes and smile a bit.

"brock." i breath out and he furrows his eyebrows, "i do not hate you, far from it actually." i say and he smiles a bit, "well you are always a bitch to me." he says and i roll my eyes, "that's why. you're cocky, mean, and you play with my feelings." i say the last part a bit quieter.

"oh y/n, i'm sorry. but i love you." he says and my mouth drops, i close the gap between us and my arm goes around his neck as the kiss gets sloppier, my other hand grabs his hard dick.

"fuck." he says with a tiny moan against my lips, i look at him then stand up, i hold my hand out and he takes it and i lead him to my freshly clean bedroom.

"cleaned it?" he asks and i nod while biting my lip, "lay down, baby." i say to him and he nods laying on his back propping himself up with his arm.

"i'm gonna try something." i say and he nods with a smirk, "okay." he says and i kiss him quickly. "if you answer a question wrong no clothes come off." i say and his eyes widen but he nods. "they'll be easy." i say.

he breaths out then stares at me, "what am i thinking right now?" i ask him and he smirks, "that you can't wait to fuck me." he says and i take my shirt off.

"how'd we meet?" i ask him and he smiles, then he bites his lip, "your brother took you to meet the team." he says and i nod taking my leggings off, "this question will take off my panties and bra." i say and he nods.

"do i actually like you?" i ask and he smiles with a nod, i take my bra and underwear off. he stares in awe and i hide myself, "don't. you're beautiful." he says and i sit on top of him.

he flips us over and he kisses down my neck, "wait!" i say and he looks at me with concern, "your clothes." i say and he nods with a smirk, he takes his clothing off quickly then looks at me.

"ready?" he asks and i nod grabbing his shoulders as he held himself up, he slowly pumped in and out of me. "oh fuck daddy." i moan as he speeds up a bit.

"so wet." he says making eye contact with me, my head kept flying back into the pillow in amazement. "oh my goodness, brock." i say and grip his shoulders hard.

"you are so tight." he says with a loud grunt, i moan softly and he goes faster but as he does my moans get louder and louder. "i love you!" i say and he kisses me passionately.

"i love you more!" he says and goes faster, the headboard kept harshly hitting the wall making a loud sound, the bed was creaking, and our moans and grunts filled the room.

"i'm going to cum!" he says and goes deeper in me making me arch my back, "so am i." i say and pull his torso closer to me so he's deeper in me. "agh fuck." we said at the same time as we came.

he pulled out of me and i smile at him, "i love you, brock boeser." i say and he softly kisses my chapped lips, "i love you even more, y/n pettersson." he says and we cuddle into each other.

"the hell?" elias says as he walked in my room and brock covered us up, "come on bro, you felt the sexual tension between her and i. plus i love her and always will." brock says and elias shrugs.

"you're right, you hurt her. i kill you." elias says and brock nods kissing my cheek, "get some clothes, i brought food." he says and closes the door before he walked away.