k.fiala- minnesota wild

CUTE🦋

Kevin and I are in the middle of a heated make out session but then I pull away, "Why'd you pull away?" Kevin asks me and tries to pull me back into the make out again, but then I stop him

"Do you like me?" I ask him with a serious face, "Yes." He simply says to me with a smile, "Really?" I ask with a pout and he nods at me, "You really think I would keep up with all of your bullshit if I didn't love you." Jeving replies to me, "Omg you just said you love me." I blush and he raises his brow at me, "We've been dating, for 3 years." Kevin says and I elbow his side.

"I know, just had to make sure." I say and then smash his lips back to mine but he doesn't kiss back, "What?" I ask him and take myself off of his lips, "Do you like me?" He asks and I chuckle, "Of course!" I say with a huge smile, "Good." Kevin smiles and then we make out some more.

"Ok, as much as I love kissing you. I need to check on my sister." I say to him and his hands fall to my waist, "I want to keep kissing you." Kevin says with a big pout and I hug him quickly, "After I see what Abby is doing." I say with a smile.

"I'll be expecting you." Kevin says while also smirking at me, "Hello little Abby, what're you doing?" I ask my sister and she cries while speaking her baby language, "Is she okay?" I hear from behind me and see Kevin walk into, "She won't stop crying." I say to him and he walks fully into the room.

He grabs Abby and holds her which she quickly stops crying, "How the fuck did you do that?" I ask him with a long sigh, "I have a way with babies." Kevin says and shrugs with a smile, "I can't wait until we have one." I say to him and he looks at me and walks over to me, "Shes already sleeping." I say and he puts her in the crib.

"I can't wait for a baby either." Kevin says and smiles genuinely at me, "When should we start?" I ask him with a big smirk on my face, "Tomorrow because tonight we have a baby to watch." He says and I nod at him and stop rubbing his chest.

"Let's go make out." He says and I hold my arms out for him so he could carry me down the steps, I let out a shriek as he lifts me off the ground, "I always crave you." Kevin says to me while looking in my eyes, "I love you." I say just staring into his eyes, "I love you more." He smiles at me and then kisses me which we again make out.

"Woah, I hope you actually watch Abby." I hear my mom say and I detach my lips from Kevin's and I blush, "We did, she's sleeping." I say to her and get off Kevin's lap and walk into the living room with Kevin following, "I hope she didn't see any of that kissing." My mom says and I chuckled looking at Kevin who is blushing.

"She didn't, but Kevin and I are going to try for a baby." I say to her and she raises her eyebrows at me, "Well seeing that you two didn't burn down the house, trash it, or kill Abby, you'd be great parents!" My mom says and smiles at me, we smile back.

"Kevin, will you have time for a baby?" She asks him and he nods his head, "(Y/N) and the baby could always come to all my games, the boys love her and wouldn't mind." Kevin says and I smile at him, "Ok that's great, hopefully I become a grandma!" My mom says and I nod.

"Ok (Y/N), I'm going to leave. I'll see you tomorrow, I love you." Kevin says and pecks my lips quickly, "I love you too, bye." I say to him and walk him to his car, "Can't wait to try for that baby." I say to him and he chuckles softly and kisses me one last time before driving out of my driveway.