b.skjei- carolina hurricanes

Kinda smut⚠️

Brady and I have been going out for about a month now and he still hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend, our relationship all started with sex but then we told each other our feeling and decided to date but not become Boyfriend and Girlfriend, it ...

Brady and I have been going out for about a month now and he still hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend, our relationship all started with sex but then we told each other our feeling and decided to date but not become Boyfriend and Girlfriend, it honestly gets me very upset.

"Hey beautiful," Brady says to me and he hugged me tightly, "Are you alright?" He asks me with a concerned look, "No." I say to him and he furrows his eyebrows at me with confusion, "What happened?" He asks me while tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Not like you'd care, you're not even my boyfriend," I say to him with a fake smile thrown at him, "Oh that's what this is about," Brady sighed and patted the spit next to him, "(Y/N) the reason I've never asked you to be my girlfriend was because I thought you'd say that you weren't ready, I honestly thought you were fucking someone else," Brady says to me.

"Brady, I like you so much hell even love you and that's why it hurt me so much when you didn't ask me out, I don't want anyone else." I say to him and he smiles at me while pulling me into a big hug, "(Y/N) (Y/L/N) will you do me the honors and be my girlfriend?" Brady asks me and I nod grabbing his face and pull him into a soft kiss, "I'd love too, Skjei," I say and he smirks at me.

"You're so hot," Brady says above a whisper and I grip his waist and pull myself into his lap slowly, as I was grinding on his legs and into his dick we didn't even notice the door opening, "Skjei, hands off my sister," Sebastian, my brother, says to Brady and had James and Brett pry me off.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask them annoyed because now I can't get my dick tonight, "Asking if you two wanted to go with us to an ahl hockey game, I'm glad I stopped you before anything was happening," Sebastian says to me and I sigh looking at Brady, quickly kissing his lips, "I love you babyboy," I smile and he smiles too.

"I love you more, mamacita," He winks and kisses me again, "Ooh so you two are dating?" Brett asks me and I nod with a smirk on my lips, "I basically made him ask me, and now I'm mad at you three cause I'm getting no dick," I say aloud and Brady uses me to cover his hard boner, "Sorry (Y/N) but do you two want to go?" They ask and I look at Brady and shrug, "I'm so horny!" Brady whisper yells in my ear and I chuckle grabbing his boner hearing soft grunts come out of his mouth.

"Shit you two, we try to have one nice drive but you have to give Mr. Brady a hand job," James says and my brother looks at us with disgust, "I was helping my baby out," I say and they all chuckle turning the music up very loud so they couldn't hear Brady grunting, after he came you guys were all out of the SUV and went into the game happy to all be hanging out.