a.turcotte- los angeles kings

SMUT⚠️

"Alex shut your ass up, you know your wrong!" I shout at my boyfriend and he raises his eyebrows, "You're wrong in this situation (Y/N) please just stop talking!" Alex shouts back just as loud slamming his fists down onto the counter, "Come over h...

"Alex shut your ass up, you know your wrong!" I shout at my boyfriend and he raises his eyebrows, "You're wrong in this situation (Y/N) please just stop talking!" Alex shouts back just as loud slamming his fists down onto the counter, "Come over here and make me." I simply say and Alex whips his head in my direction and smirks, "Say less," Alex says and slowly walks to me.

"You better stay quiet, or I stop." Alex smirks and I nod slowly and then we undress ourselves, "You look delicious," Alex says and licks his lips biting it before his tongue goes back in his mouth, "Suck me good babygirl!" Alex grunts at me and then walks over to me and pushes me on the floor and pulls me by my hair to his dick and shoves it in my mouth.

"Mhm, fucking shit princess!" Alex yells in pleasure as I sucked him very hardly, "Put my balls in your fucking mouth, slut!" He grunts and shoves his dick deeper in my mouth and I gag, "Shut up bitch, take it!" He yells and thrusts his hips in and out my mouth gagging me in the process, "I'm gonna cum baby," He groans and then a few seconds later he came in my mouth.

"Your turn princess, and you better be quite!" He grunts and I nod slowly and he picks me up and lays me down on the cold kitchen counter, "Mhm," Alex moans against my pussy trying to get me to moan or something, "Babygirl you can moan, it'll make this 10x better," Alex smirks and then I nod with the same look on my face.

"Shit daddy!" I moan as his tongue goes in and out of my clit, "You taste good babygirl," Alex smirks against my pussy and he winks at me after he pulled himself up and then I just push his head back down into my pussy, "Daddy please lick deeper," I scream and he smirks at me licking deeper into me and my back arches and I feel the orgasm come to me.

"Cum!" Alex orders and I came into his mouth sighing out of breath, "Let me just be inside of you now!" Alex pants and then he lifts me up slamming me against the wall and also slams inside of me, "Daddy you're so huge," I moan into his ear but also out loud so the neighbors probably heard us, "And you're so tight!" He grunts holding me by my ass cheeks and my arms around his neck, my back up against the wall.

"You look so sexy when my dick is inside of you!" Alex grunts on my neck slowly nipping at my skin creating multiple hickeys on it, "Daddy fuck me harder!" I scream in pleasure and he nods with a smirk, "Your wish is my command," He says and goes into me harder and my head slams against the wall continuously.

"I'm gonna cum daddy," I moan and he nods still breathing heavily and our moans are the only thing that you can hear, "Me too princess," He grunts and then he slams in my one last time and we came onto/into each other.

"Fuck that was good!" I yell and he nods in agreement and sniffs the air, his face curls up in disgust, "It smells like sex all up in here," Alex cringed and I nod putting my shirt and panties on only, Alex only puts on his boxers and sweatpants, "I'll clean the wall and counter, you spray air freshener," I say to him and he nods, I walk into the kitchen and pass him the air freshener.

"That's better," We say at the same time, "I left some bruises on your thighs, I'm sorry," He says and I look down and shrug, "It's fine I left hickeys all on your neck." I say and turn my phone on and open the camera app showing him his neck, "Damn babygirl!" Alex smirks and I wink at him, "I guess I'm good at sucking," I say to him and he looks at me nodding with an opened mouth smirk, "I love you and you were right," He says to me and I hug him tightly, "I love you too, and I know I'm right," I say kissing his lips softly and we cuddle on the couch falling asleep in each other's arms.