m.barzal- new york islanders

I'm in New York right now for a modeling gig that my manager assigned me too, and to be honest I'm scared, I'm scared to be alone on the plane cause I'm not the best on planes I freak out because I always hear stories like how the plane will crash...

I'm in New York right now for a modeling gig that my manager assigned me too, and to be honest I'm scared, I'm scared to be alone on the plane cause I'm not the best on planes I freak out because I always hear stories like how the plane will crash or something bad.

"Ma'am do you need help?" A boy about my age asked as he saw me struggling to put my luggage in the compartment, "Um yes please," I quietly say and he smiled at me and grabbed it plopping it in and then sits down, I sit down as well.

"I'm Mathew," The boy smiles and shakes my hand, "I'm (Y/N)," I smile back and he just stares into my eyes, "Ok we're off," The flight attendant says and I feel the plane get lifted off the ground, I hold in my breath and Mathew didn't seem to notice so that's good.

"How may I help you?" The flight attendant asks because I pushed the flight attendant button, "Can you get me a water, please?" I ask and she nods with a small smile then leaves, "Are you okay?" Mathew asks me and I look at him, "I'm scared of planes," I say silently and he nods grinning at me and grabs my hand.

"Well (Y/N), with me you'll be safe I promise," Mathew smiles and then the flight attendant hands me my water and walks off, "Thanks Mat," I say and he smirks at me so I look at him confused, "What?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Already giving nicknames are we?" He says and I blushed eventually turning away from him, "Sorry," I quietly said and I heard him giggle, "It's fine, since you call me Mat, I'll call you princess," Mat bravely says and I look at him blushing again if possible.

"Oh my gosh," I laugh and he just winks at me, "So princess, you can lean into me if you'll be less scared," Mat says and I nod laying my head on his shoulder and smelling his strong cologne, "You smell good," I say and he looks down at me and smiles. "So
(Y/N) what are your hobbies?" Mat asks you and you get off his shoulder.

"I'm a magazine model," I say and he nods looking me up and down, "You'd be very good at that, you're very gorgeous," Mat compliments and I just slap his shoulder lightly, "Thanks, you're not too bad yourself," I smirk not knowing where I got the confidence but it just flew out of me.

"Here," Mat said and handed me a napkin that had his number, "So you just give everyone your number?" I joke and he playfully rolls his eyes, "No, I saw you at the baggage claim so I just had to get your number," Mat shrugs and I laugh deciding to tease him more.

"So you're a stalker," I say and he looks at me with an eyebrow raised, "No!" He shouts but I just chuckle holding his chest, "I'm just teasing you," I say and he goes back to his normal self and smirks, "A tease? I like teases," Mat says to me and I raised an eyebrow.

"You look like you would," I sigh and he puts his hand onto my thigh, "I also like freaks," He says and I chuckle looking at him with a goofy grin, "I guess you could call me a freak, I call guys daddy occasionally and I know how to ride," I smirk and his grip on my thigh tightens, "I bet you do," He says and I look away from him.

"We just met, so we have to get know each other and date before I ride you, Mat," I tease again and he scoffs looking into my eyes and kisses me unexpectedly, "Sorry, you looked hot and I needed to see what I'd get myself in to," Mat smirks and I bite my lip pulling away from him.

"So daddy, I mean Mat, what do you do for a living?" I ask him and he bites his lip this time, "I'm in the NHL," Mat nods and I smile at him, "So you know how to knock people out?" I say because all I knew about hockey was that they fight sometimes, "Kind of, but I don't like to fight, hockey's not all about fighting," Mat answered and I smirked at him.

"That's not what I meant, bud," I said and he made a thinking face and then sighed loudly, "Oh my gosh (Y/N) who would've thought you'd be this horny," Mat winks and I chuckle laying my head on his chest, "You're so big, like your chest," I say and he smirks at me, "My dick is also big," Mat smirks and I elbow his chest.

"Wake me up when we arrive," I say and he nods kissing my head.