k.lebanc- san jose sharks

CUTE🦋

Tonight, I have a date with a boy named Kevin's tonight and I'm very excited, "Oh my baby! You look so beautiful

Tonight, I have a date with a boy named Kevin's tonight and I'm very excited, "Oh my baby! You look so beautiful." My mom says and begins taking pictures of me, "Thanks mom, but I've been on dates with Kevin before." I say and she shrugs.

"He's here!" My mom says clapping, "Don't embarrass me." I say and she smirks at me, "Hey Kev." I say and he pulls me into a hug, "Hey beautiful." He says and I blush a bit, my mom is just taking pictures of us.

"I'm sorry about her, let's leave!" I say and wave quickly to my mom and then hop into Kevin's car, "You look gorgeous, (Y/N)." Kevin says and I smile at him, "You look handsome, Kev." I say and he grabs my hand and rubs circles on it with his thumb.

"I like the way your hand fits in mine." Kevin says to me and I smile looking at our hands then back at the roads we were passing, "I like it too." I say and he lifts up our hands and he kisses my hand but not his.

"So Kev, what're we doing?" I ask with a tiny smile, "Movies." Kevin says and I nod while looking at his beautiful face, "Cliche." I say and Kevin chuckles at my non funny joke.

"You're cute." He says and looks into my eyes a bit longer than he should've, "You're hot." I say and he lets go of my hand and puts it on my thigh, I blush. "God, you always make me blush so damn much." I say and he laughs softly.

"You have the same effect with me." Kevin says and I smile to myself loving life at the moment, "We're here!" Kevin says and turns the car off and jogged over to my side and opens my door for me.

"What a gentleman." I dramatically say and he chuckles and holds out his hand for me to hold, "Always for you." Kevin says and I wink at him, "Movie?" The lady asks as we walked up to the booth thing.

"The sun is also a star." Kevin says and she nods while giving us a ticket for a seat in the middle, "We got some nice seats, damn." I say and he nods and kisses my cheek.

during the movie

As the middle of the movie was playing, Kevin decided to be cheeky and put his arm around my head while yawning, "What a cliche guy." I say with a smirk and he laughs, "Gotta treat my girl right." Kevin says and I smirk.

"I'm your girl?" I ask him and he pauses and his smile drops off his face, "I-if you want to be." Kevin says to me, "Sure." I say and he turns to look in my eyes, I lean in and kiss his lips softly.

"I like you." He says and I nod then look at him, "Huh, coulda never guessed." I say and now he blushes at my comment, "Kidding." I say and he kisses my cheek.

at your house

"Well (Y/N), I had a great time tonight. Definitely need to do this again, princess." He says and I walk closer to him, he grabs me by my hips and his other hand grabbed my face, our lips collided and we kissed, it felt like sparks were flying and then I pulled away.

"Night baby, I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask and he smiles at me, "Of course." Kevin says and then I quickly peck his lips then walk back into my house watching him leave and fist pump the air to himself, I blush.

"Hey girl, how was it?" My mom asks and I smile widely at him, "We're dating!" I squeal and then my mom squeals too, "I gotta go tell (Y/B/F)." I say and then run up to my room and call my bestie.

"Hey hun." She says as she answered the phone, "So tonight, Kevin and I went to the movies and watched the sun is also a star, during the movie he put his arm around me and then he said I was his girl and we kissed and now dating!" I say and she squeals.

"Oh my gosh! You guys are so cute." She says and I chuckle, "I saw a picture on Instagram of you two kissing." She says and I quickly check Instagram seeing tea pages of us kissing and I sigh.

"I'll have to get used to it." I say and then talk to her a bit falling asleep thinking about the day that had occurred.