a.saarela- florida panthers

CUTE🦋

"Baby, let's go to Starbucks

"Baby, let's go to Starbucks." I say to my boyfriend and he nods his head, "Ok." He says with a smile then I look into his beautiful eyes.

"I'm so lucky." I say to aleksi, "No, I am." He argues and I kiss his cheek.

at the starbucks

When we walk into the Starbucks, we're greeted with cool air that smells like pumpkin spice, "I'll probably just get pumpkin spice latte." I say and he nods pulling his wallet out, but I smack it away.

"I pay, since I asked." I say and he smiles putting his wallet away, "Hello I'm Max, what can I get for ya?" He asks and we order our things.

"Go find us a seat, yeah?" I say to Aleksi and he nods his head smiling, "You're gorgeous." Max says and I awkwardly chuckle waiting for the drinks.

"Thanks." I say and he continues to compliment me, I saw Aleksi walk to us with a angry look on his face, he then kisses my cheek and look at Max, "Hi nice to meet you, I'm (Y/N)'s boyfriend." Aleksi says and Max sighs handing us our drinks.

"You jealous?" I ask Aleksi with a giant smirk plastered on my face, "Scared." He says looking around the parking lot, "Of what?" I ask hopping into the car.

"Losing you." He says and I blush and also pout, "You'd never loose me." I say and he kisses my lips softly.