l.glendening- detroit red wings

CUTE🦋

"You're so waisted!" Luke says to me with a laugh, "You're handsome!" I say to Luke and grab his face giving him a messy kiss, "Ew

"You're so waisted!" Luke says to me with a laugh, "You're handsome!" I say to Luke and grab his face giving him a messy kiss, "Ew." Luke says wiping his lips off and his cheek cause somehow it got on his cheek.

"Sowwy." I say with a puppy dog pout and he looks at me, he grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss, "I love you, (Y/N). I know you're drunk and won't remember this but I love you." Luke says and I smile brightly.

"I love you." I say and then I run to my bathroom, "Fuck." I moan as I threw up into the toilet, "You're okay, it's just throw up." Luke says and I smile at him a bit putting my head back into the toilet and threw up.

"Let's go to bed." I say and Luke nods letting my hair go and lets me walk out the bathroom first, "Thanks." I say to Luke and he nods with a smile, he grabs me by the waist and softly kisses my forehead.

"Can you cuddle me?" I ask Luke and he nods with a smirk, "Of course." He says and then lifts me up off the floor and then he lays me on the bed, "I'll change you." Luke says and I fell asleep not really responding.

Next morning

I wake up with a massive headache and I look to the right of me and saw Luke shirtless and I looked down seeing me in his shirt and my underwear, "what the fuck?!" I say out loud and he wakes up.

"Did we do anything?" I ask with a scared expression on my face, "Nope, you got throw up on your clothes so I changed you." Luke says and I sigh of relief, "Oh uh, I got you Advil and water it's on the nightstand." He says and I look at it.

"Thanks, Luke." I say and look at him after I took the pill, "Did I do anything embarrassing?" I ask and he looks at me and shrugs, "We admitted our feelings for each other." He says and I look at him with a shocked expression.

"I-I'm so sorry, if you didn't feel the same and you feel weirded ou-" I say but got cut off by him kissing me softly, "I'm in love with you too." Luke says and I smile then look into his eyes.

"I think we need to kiss again to make sure the love is mutual." I say with a smirk and he grabs my jaw pulling our lips together, "I love you." I whisper against his lips, "I love you too." He says resting his forehead on mine.