r.johansen- nashville predators

Cute🦋

"Hey (Y/N)," Ryan, my best friend, says to me as he walks into my house and immediately goes to my fridge, I stand up and walk out it the kitchen to where he was and sit on the bar stool, "Hey Ry, what're you doing here?" I ask him and he shrugs t...

"Hey (Y/N)," Ryan, my best friend, says to me as he walks into my house and immediately goes to my fridge, I stand up and walk out it the kitchen to where he was and sit on the bar stool, "Hey Ry, what're you doing here?" I ask him and he shrugs taking a sip of the water he got for himself.

"I wanted to see my favorite person," Ryan smirks and I look at him with a blush, "Awe this is why you're my best friend," I say and he raises a brow at me, "I was talking about your mom," He says and points to her as she walks into the kitchen hugging him tightly, I scoff and walk out the kitchen.

"(Y/N), I'm just kidding," He says walking out of my kitchen and he sits next to me on the couch, "You're obviously my favorite person," He smiles at me and I smile hugging him and just cuddling into him, "Ry, you smell amazing," I chuckle and he does too, "You smell very good too," Ryan smirks and I smirk at him, I sigh and decide its time to tell him.

"Ryan I have something to tell you," I sigh and he puts his water down and turns his full attention to me and smiles a bit, "What is it?" He questioned with a concerned look up on his face, "I like you and I know you don't like me but I have to tell you before anyone else did or before anyone else stole your heart, and if you don't feel the same I completely feel the same," I say finally and he smirks at me pulling me into a soft kiss and we stay kissing for a while.

"(Y/N) and Ryan, I'm lea-" My mom says but stops talking when she saw Ryan and I making out on her couch, "Oh my gosh, mom!" I blush and hide my face into his big shoulder and he chuckles rubbing circles on my back, "I knew you two would date," My mom says and then we chuckle and she waves at us and leaves the house, "That was awkward," I say to him and look at the door with tears in my eyes, "What's wrong?" He asks holding my hands.

"When I get embarrassed, I cry," I say and wipe my tears, Ryan and I just stare into each other's eyes for a while then I look at his lips and grab his face kissing his lips softly, "Be my girlfriend?" He asks and I nod engulfing him into a huge hug that we always give each other, "I think I'm in love with you," Ryan says under his breath and I smirk at him, "I know I love you," I say to him and kiss his once again.

"Ooh (Y/N) has a boyfriend," My sister says as she walks down the steps with her boyfriend on face time with her, "(Y/S/N) go away," I say with a groan and Ryan just holds my hips because I was sitting on his lap, "Are you two gonna make babies?" She smirks seeing me on his lap and automatically thinks dirty, "Nope now please leave," I yell and she rubs back upstairs with giggles to her boyfriend, "Sorry about her," I say with an eye roll and he shrugs.

"It's fine this is why I love you guys," Ryan smiles and I blush showing my tiny dimples that formed on the side of my cheeks, "I love your dimples," He says and pokes them so I stop smiling quickly so he couldn't see them and he pouted, "Well I love you," I say to him and he stares into my eyes once again, "(Y/N) you are honestly so beautiful, you mean so much too me and I can't imagine a life without you, I want to be with you forever and I also want to grow old with you, have your children, and get married someday," Ryan says still staring in my eyes.

"Ryan you're so cute when you're nice to me, and cute when you're mean to me, you're just always cute," I say to him and he chuckles kissing my cheek and pulls me off his lap and onto his side wrapping his arm around my head and puts on my TV, we decide to watch All American and cuddle, "Baby what are we going to do while you have hockey, their will be many other beautiful girls and what if you want to leave me for one of them, plus I can't be without you for that long," I say looking up at him and he looks down at me.

"Babygirl I'm not gonna swap you for anyone, you're the only girl I want and more, I know us we can do long distance we'll fall asleep on FaceTime together," Ryan says to me and I nod smiling falling asleep as he kisses me on the head continuously and whispers sweet things into my ear.