s.crosby- pittsburgh penguins

"hey guys it's (Y/N) and I'm with my boyfriend Sidney Crosby, NHL master and master in the bedroom but you didn't need to know that, and today we're doing the couple tag," I say an Sidney chuckles softly kissing my temple

"Hey," He softly says and I internally awe at him for being such a softie on camera but when it's turned off he is a complete freaky man, "Lets just get on with the video," I say and he hands me my phone and I unlock it, he scrolls until he finds some very good questions.

"What age did you two meet each other?" Sidney read aloud and then looked at me with a smirk visible to everyone, "Well we met each other when we were 3 and started dating each other when we were 14," I answered with a soft chuckle and Sidney just stares at me with admiration and he kisses my cheek.

"Sorry guys, she's just so beautiful," Sidney sighs and I chuckle at him with a blush on my face, "Simp," I say and he scoffs playfully and reads the next question, "Is Sidney freaky because we all already know (Y/N) is," I asked as I read the question and laughed loudly, "Simple answer is Yep," I say and Sidney blushes and the sighs.

"Third question is, was (Y/N) a puck bunny when you met her?" Sidney asked and then raised his brow, "Nope because we both grew up loving hockey," Sidney said and then he handed me the phone to read the fourth question, "Did Sidney ever take you too meet any of his teammates?" I asked and I looked at the camera and nodded, "Yes he did and I love all of them like their my children," I say and he giggles.

"Next question, do you guys plan to get married or have children?" Sidney asked and we looked at each other and blushed, "Sometimes at night, this is gonna sound real cheesy, but to fall asleep we talk about the future and how he's gonna purpose to me in the most unique way and we're gonna have the most beautiful children in the world," I answer and Sidney nods slowly handing me the phone for the last question.

"The last question is, do you guys ever read the dirty fan fiction people have made about you two?" I asked and Sidney's face goes red of embarrassment and I just burst out laughing, "I didn't even know that, so next video with Sid we'll read the dirty fan fic of us together," I smirk at Sidney and he just sighs loudly and I giggle, "I just know I'm gonna get horny," Sidney says not caring if the whole world sees the freaky side of Sidney Crosby.

"Ok boys and girls, that was the end of this weeks video if you want I need you too Subscribe, Like, and Comment so I know what videos to do next with Sid, okay bye love you!" I say as I close the camera and go take it to my desk so I could edit it, "I'm scared for the fan fiction one," Sidney says as he stands up and lays on your bed and you crawl on top of him closing your eyes.

"Me too, but right now I'm tired night baby," I say and he kisses my head playing with my hair to help me sleep peacefully.