j.mandon- anaheim ducks

SMUT⚠️

Josh and I were invited to the bar with the rest of his team and I decided to wear something hot, for myself, but I hope Josh doesn't get upset at me because he'll get jealous

"What're you gonna wear?" Josh asks and wraps his arms around my waist, "Something hot." I say and he takes his arms off my waist then stares me down, "Absolutely not." He says and I scoff.

"I'm my own person." I say and grab the black, sparkly, short, tight dress and some black pumps with red bottoms, I curl my hair and do a smokey eye look and put on some lip stick.

"Fuck." Josh says looking me up and down, "I deserve to look this hot." I say and he shrugs zipping his zipper of his jeans up, "We're just going to a bar." He says and I nod smirking.

"Yep, let's go." I say and he sighs, when he grabs my hand I tell how sweaty and nervous he is so I smirk to myself, "Do I make you nervous?" I ask and he bites his lip.

"You and the fact other guys will hit on you." Josh says and I shrug, "I only want you, baby." I say and he grabs my jaw then kisses my lips softly, he started the car and drives off.

at the bar

"Hey Josh and (Y/N), damn girl you look hot!" Sonny says and Josh grips my waist and I laugh, "Thanks Sonny, so do you." I say and he walks us to the table.

"You look banging." John Gibson says and I smile with a light blush on my cheeks, "Thanks, I wanted to look good for the first time in years." I say and grip Josh's thigh to get him hard.

"You always look good." Ryan Miller says and I smile, Josh shifts in his seat then gets in Ryans face, "She's mine, motherfucker." Josh says and I push him away from Ryan.

"I am yours baby, don't go near him though." I say to Josh, I grabbed the drink that Sonny gotten me and Josh took his, I started drinking the beer through the straw and started conversations with the boys.

"You look so beautiful." Josh says quietly to me, "Thank you, daddy." I say feeling a bit tipsy, "Don't make me take you home." Josh whispers and I grab Josh's dick.

"Now I'm gonna punish you." Josh says with a smirk, "Yes." I say and get out of the booth, "We have to go, my mom showed up at the house, she's dropping my sister off." I say and they nod waving.

"Good lie." Ryan says in my ear and I smile at him then give him a hug, along with everyone else.

at home

"Go lay down, princess and strip." Josh says and I nod my head, about 3 minutes later when I was undressed and flat on the bed Josh came up, "You're so beautiful, all spread out like this for me." Josh says and I smirk.

"Only for you, daddy." I moan and he hops on the bed, Josh began kissing down my neck creating hickeys, "So precious." Josh whispers and continued leaving wet kisses on my neck.

"Fuck me already!" I moan loudly and he nods his head, "You got it." He says and began fucking me senseless.

"Oh fuck." Josh moans as he pumped in and out of me, "Shit." I moan softly as he kept thrusting in and out of me, "Baby." I moan as he kept going, "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you forget to walk." Josh says and I moan.

"God fuck." I say softly and flip us over so I was on top, "That's it babygirl, ride daddy hard and fast." Josh says and I roll my hips sinking down deeper.

"You like when I fuck you?" I ask and he nods throwing his head back in the pillow, "Fuck yes." Josh moans and I go faster and my moans get louder, "Agh yes." I say loudly and he goes faster.

"I'm going to cum." I say and he nods in agreement, "Me too, sexy." He says and goes harder, "Fuck." I moan as I came on his dick and he came inside of me.

"Holy shit, I love you." I say as I pulled him out of me, "I love you too." He says and kisses my head, "By the way, you looked fucking sexy riding me." Josh smirks and I do as well.

"You look sexy all the time." I say and he sighs, "Back at ya." He says and cuddles into me.