m.domi- montreal canadiens

Smut⚠️

"Shit (Y/N)," I hear Max say from next to me and I look over at him and see a wet spot in his sweatpants, I smirk to myself and see that he was having a wet dream about me, I crawl on top of him a slowly grind my hips against his and I hear anothe...

"Shit (Y/N)," I hear Max say from next to me and I look over at him and see a wet spot in his sweatpants, I smirk to myself and see that he was having a wet dream about me, I crawl on top of him a slowly grind my hips against his and I hear another groan come from him.

I get off his lap and go into our closet and grab one of Max's ties and decide to tie his hands to the head board, I crawl back into his lap and take each hand and tie it up, he instantly wakes up, "(Y/N)? What're you doing?" He asks and moves his hands a bit seeing they're tied up.

"Helping your little situation, daddy." I wink and point at his very wet sweatpants and big bulge, "Thanks princess, I'll just let you do your thing," Max smirks and I nod slowly and take off my shirt very slowly so I could tease him, "Hurry up." He grunts and I take off my bra in one swift motion.

"Liking what you see?" I ask him and he nods just admiring my breasts that were literally in his face, "Suck one." I order and he nodded accepting the order, his tongue swirled around my nipple as he took some nibbles here and there.

"Let's get into the real action, yeah?" I ask and all he can do is nod cause he's still star struck, "What do you want me to do? Max you need to use your words." I say and grind my hips on his hard boner.

"Take off daddy's clothes and suck me off," He says and I make his wish come true, "Look how hard I got you, who got you this hard daddy?" I ask sensually and licks his dick once, "You." He quickly says and I wink putting the full thing into my mouth.

"You like this daddy?" I ask and he nods and I begin to fully give him a blow job, "Shit, this is amazing." Max grunts and then a few moments later he came into my mouth, "I'd usually make you eat my pussy, but I'm taking care of you." I say to him and he nods with a smirk still on his face.

"Let me take my pants off." I say quietly and he just watches me, we hold eye contact as I take off my panties and leggings, "Like this view daddy?" I ask and he nods again, "I'm gonna ride your dick so much that you won't be able to see." I say and crawl slowly on all fours hovering above his dick.

"Ready?" I ask and he gives out a shaky breath as I sink on his dick slowly, then with each grunt that came out of his mouth I rode him faster and faster, "The louder your grunts are the deeper I put you inside of me." I say and he just gets louder with his grunts.

"Shit babygirl, this feels like heaven." He says with his eyes rolled in the back of his head, I stop riding him and untie his hands and his hands instantly went to my waist as he helped me ride him, "Ah fuck babygirl," He grunts and I rode him faster.

"I'm gonna cum," He says loudly and I nod and we hold eye contact, "Cum for me daddy, show me I'm your cum slut." I moan loudly into his ear and a few seconds later he came inside of me and I came on his dick, "Thanks princess." He says to me and I just wink at him.

"I kinda needed it too, I've been very stressed lately." I shrug and he just rolls over staring into my eyes, "Did your dream come true?" I ask him with lust in my eyes, "This was even better." Max answered and leaned down attaching our lips together as they moved in sync I grabbed his dick and started pumping him.

"Round 2, but this time I pleasure you?" He asks and I nod with a smirk plastered on my pale face.