Chapter 77: The Island Kingdom in the East

A couple of hundred miles east of the Aquavell Kingdom in the middle of the ocean lies an island that became its own independent kingdom. This Island Kingdom in the East is known as Askon.

Due to being isolated from the other countries, not much is known about Askon. The only thing that is known about this place is that it was founded thousands of years ago and has very dangerous monsters roaming the area.

There have also been rumors that the residents of Askon were extremely powerful people. These rumors came from the residents themselves who left Askon to expand their horizons, although, the majority of the people who listened didn't believe what they were told.

Of course, that was their mistake from the beginning. For the people of Askon were very powerful individuals, and that there were very dangerous monsters roaming the land. However, what the residents that traveled to the other countries said was only the tip of the iceberg.

As it was said before, the Island Kingdom known as Askon has been around for thousands of years. The person who founded this new kingdom was Hiroto Yamamoto, who became the first emperor of this new kingdom.

However, there was more to the first emperor than just that. Hiroto Yamamoto was no ordinary ruler. He was known as the first Jade Emperor, also known as The Heavenly Emperor.

Being Jade Emperor wasn't just some title that depicted you as the ruler of Askon. The position of the Heavenly Emperor made you something like a god, or in this case, the title can only apply to gods.

Emperor Hiroto was such god. That's why one of his many names was [The First Jade Deity], for he was the first god that became the emperor of Askon.

Although some people would find it impossible for one person to become a god on his own, the first Jade Deity was evidence to the contrary. Which is why many people asked, "how did such a man become a god who later became an emperor?" And to answer this question, you would need to know the full history behind Askon's origins.

And to know of Askon's origins, you would need to know the world before the gods came into play. The world where it wasn't the gods that ruled the world first, but the beings before them.

In the beginning, there was nothing but chaos. It was nothing more than an endless void of disorder and anarchy.

And then, it happened. A massive explosion occurred, and seven primordial beings emerged. They were the beings before the gods and were actually their parents, called the Elders.

There was the First Elder Kenos, the Elder of Fate and Destiny Moirai, the Elder of the Sun Hyperion, the Elder of the Earth, Gaia, The Elder of the Heavenly Sky Caelum, The Elder of the Pit Tar, and the Elder of the Sea and Oceans Pontos.

Each Elder held extraordinary power that made them a force to be reckoned with. However, among the eight elders, the First Elder, or formally known as The Elder of the Void was the strongest, for she had the power to control anything she pleased.

All seven Elders were born from the same place known as The Chaos Realm. It was the very first realm and the very thing that started everything. And it is the very place where the Island Kingdom known as Askon is currently connected to, and it is the very thing that made the First Jade Emperor a being that rivaled even a god.

The Chaos Realm is the source of all things that came into existence. Its energy and power are incomprehensible to anyone who tries to understand it. Not even the First Elder herself can explain how the Realm operates, and she's basically a part of the realm herself.

Because of the Chaos Realm's endless source of energy, any mortal who travels there will be overcome by the power get disintegrated. But there are a few individuals who travel through the Realm and instead of getting destroyed, they are giving power beyond their understanding.