Chapter 121: War of Askon Part 1

The Demon Lords' army marched along the mountain plains a few hundred miles away from their city. Four out of the five demon lords were currently leading their armies alongside one another.

The Sage of Flood, Sage of Ventilation, Sage of Huntian, and Sage of Moving Mountains all marched forward, ready to go to war with the Twelve Clans and Jade Emperor. As they continued marching, they soon came to the path where they were split off into four groups.

"Looks like this is it," Rokuro stated.

"Indeed," Yama said. "We'll be splitting off here."

The demon lords looked at one another, all of them nodding in succession.

"In order to keep our forces from getting completely wiped out in one fell swoop, we'll be parting ways here and choosing different paths to attack Tengoku and the twelve clans," Ryuji explained.

"We should get moving then," Yuto expressed. "The longer we stand around, the more likely those bastards will be waiting for us."

"Right, let's be off," Ryuji ordered, causing the other three Demon lords to split off from his group.

Yama kept walking towards the mountains, Yuto walked over to the grassy plain away from the mountains, Rokuro roamed to the forest near the mountain, and Ryuji went off to the desert coast near the sea.

With the Macaque Sage was the Python Demoness, Isami. With The Lion Sage was the white bone demoness, Yeuri. With The Roc Sage was The Black Wind Demon, Kumao. And with the Flood Sage was not only the Scorpion Demoness, Sasori, but also the Gold General and the nine-tailed vixen.

With everyone in their groups, they continued on their separate journeys. While walking with the Flood Sage, Sasori spoke up about something.

"Do you think we'll run into the Emperor at some point?"

"We are bound to since we'll be raiding their city," Ryuji explained.

"No, I mean on the battlefield before the city raid. Like he'll be with his army and help attack us."

"I would wish that would be the case," Kin snarled, his hostility with the Jade Emperor being all so apparent.

"As do I," The vixen smiling evilly.

"If we're lucky, then it's possible," Ryuji stated. "But remember our main goal. We need to find the Byakko Head and capture her. That Byakko Guardian is the key to our victory."

Ryuji and the other demon lords haven't given up on using the Byakko Head as their trump card in ending this war and taking over Tengoku and all of Askon. Knowing that the best dwelling inside the Byakko Head is the forbidden beast War, they must use the beast in order to achieve their goal.

"Let's pray that we are facing the Byakko head, then," The Vixen hoped. "Knowing how valuable the Byakko Head is, it'll mean that the Emperor will try and protect her as well."

"Oh, yeah, I heard that the Byakko head was engaged to the Emperor," Sasori indicated. "That would mean the new emperor will likely be by the girl's side."

"All the better," Kin muttered.

As the group kept walking, they soon arrived at the desert plain where they will continue their march to the city. A little farther on their right, the endless sea was present, rushing in and out of the land.

While walking, Sasori took notice of something.

"Hmm? What's that?" She looked up and saw something in the sky. "It looks like..."