Chapter 103: The Tournament Part 2

So, the first day of the tournament went by quickly.

After the first day of the tournament, we really didn't do much after that. We went by a couple of food stands, and also talked to the future heads about who they think they'll be up against.

It was getting close to evening, so we decided to call it a day and head back to the Emerald Palace. Although the first day of the tournament wasn't all that eventful, it was still pretty nice to watch.

The next day, things were about to get interesting. This is because the future Clan Head will now be fighting against one another.

From what Zemmi and Sayuri told me about the tournament, there were five rounds for five days. We just finished the first round yesterday, so now we're on to the second round.

Because the second round will revolve more around the future heads facing one another, the audience was more excited than usual. Hell, even the current family Heads were at the edge of their seats.

"This is going to be fun to watch," Sosuke said with a gleeful smile.

"Indeed," Yuma agreed.

"Do you believe that Towa will face off against my daughter, Naofumi?" Touma asked.

"Anything can happen. It would be interesting to watch since neither of us has seen them fight one another. Towa could use that fight as training, to properly analyze an opponent like Ichika during a fight."

"Hey, Nobu, you think our kids will fight one another?" Kiharu asked Nobuyo.

"Who knows? I don't mind seeing my daughter defeat your son."

"Huh?! What makes you think my Ayumu would lose to Min?"

"Who knows?"

"You little...!"

"My, my, everyone's so energetic," Sayuri smiled warmly at the Current Clan Heads.

"Who do you think will win, Sayuri?" Zemmi asked.

"Considering she's a Seer, she likely already saw who the winner is," I chimed in. "Am I correct?"

Knowing Sayuri, she likely looked into the future to see who the winner will be. Although it feels like a waste, I likely would've used the future seeing skill to see who the winner is.

"And where would the fun be in spoiling?" Sayuri grinned mischievously, which is what I expected from this damn loli grandma.

Thanks to knowing the Empress's personality beforehand, I knew very well that she wouldn't say anything. I can tell she's the type of person that knows the outcome of a situation, whether it was good or bad, and watches the scene unfold while being a bystander. What a twisted personality...

As everyone continued speaking to one another, the second round of the tournament was about to start. The announcer grabbed the microphone and began the tournament.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we will now start the second day of the Grand Tournament!" The moment he said this, people cheered once more, hollering and hooting.

Although, they were a lot louder than before, probably because the matches will involve the future heads facing off against one another. I won't lie and say I'm not looking forward to it, because even I'm a little excited to see what will happen during the matches.

"Our first matches will be between two Future Clan Heads! The Future Head of the Bajie Clan, Bajie Taichi VS the Future Chief Justice of the Kaichi Clan, Kaichi Min!"