06

"You ready to go?" Harry spits coldly. I haven't spoken much since earlier. I don't understand why he'd take me to eat waffles just to shout at me about how the world isn't fair.

I know it isn't fair.

"No." I whisper, scared of his response. He sighs at me, running his ringed fingers through his brunette hair in frustration.

I tie up my shoes and leave the door without saying a word. I don't want to talk to him right now.

Down the clean halls, I see Niall, Liam and Louis with each other waiting for the lift door to open. I huff in relief knowing this could be my only way to escape from Harry. I speed next to them, whilst the doors slide open.

I see Harry just about slide through the closing gap as he slides his stolen black sunglasses over his eyes. "We go to this party and we leave to go on the plane." Niall explains. I nod, understanding everything. "You stay close and you'll be alright."

I nod once again so he knows I get it.

While we walk out, I feel the cold breeze hit my warm skin, the same way it does on the roof of the bakery, reminding me of home. I've never been out of the bakery. Other than for work purposes. The 'night outs' are under the bakery. I guess as the associate's daughter, my mom has to be strict.

I'm not too happy about going to a party. I feel like going to a party the night after you make an eighteen-year-old drink for the first time is a pretty shallow idea. My head is still pounding from last night and I am starting to regret wanting the shots. They also lied- no one ever discussed a full plan.

The closer we walk to the party, the louder the muffled music gets. From afar, I see a few girls, the same age as me maybe, walk into the party. To my right, I see people outside the loud building puffing smoke out of their mouths as I see the windows behind them displaying the colourful lights from the party within.

My body freezes, stopping me from walking in. Louis and Liam walk in the crowded hallway as my heart pounds at the sight of it all. "I don't want to." I murmur, not wanting them to give me a response. I've never been to a party before. Mum would always tell me that it would be the worst mistake of my life.

"Hazel, you have to, we have no where else for you to go." Niall says, making his valid points clear.

"I understand Niall, I jus-"

"Okay, great, let's go." Harry cuts me off, tightening the grip on my wrist. He clenches his jaw as if he's mad at me before dragging me into the purple lit room with people all over each other. The scent of smoke and liquor travels through my sensitive nose, causing me to cringe as Harry drags me to a secluded area where Louis and Liam walked off too.

When we walked in, I saw two blonde girls, slobbering all over their faces, sitting on their laps making me feel extremely uncomfortable. Harry and I sit on another red sofa next to theirs as I hear one of the women moan some words into one of their ears.

My face turning pink, I look down to my lap, my legs tight together as Harry lets go of me to reach for the vodka on the table. Harry sloppily sat on the couch, I sit there trying to find peace with the muffled music and the moans and pants from the girls on Louis and Liam's lap.

After twenty minutes of the uncomfy vibe coming through the room, Niall walks in, drunk with a brunette girl kissing every inch of his face.

I look over to Harry whose now drunker than before but I decide to look back down to my covered lap because he caught me looking. "Hazel Woods." He whispers into my ear.

I turn to him, but he keeps his lips glued to my ear. "Loosen up." he sloppily whispers in my ear. I watch him study my face with his dilated pupils before talking again. "Why are you so afraid of people knowing about your mum?"