40

HAZEL POV

Well, it's been two weeks since I was taken.

Him touching me, hurting me was nothing compared to the thought of Harry not running to get me. Scarier- having to leave Harry behind.

Harry was shot.

I've really been trying to ignore it. From when I was taken to the bubblebath straight after.

Harry was and has been so nice to me. He has really helped me get through the two weeks by trying to distract me, letting me speak all my feelings- never pushing me too much. He was shot but he pretends it never happened.

Harry means all the sunsets to me. All the moons, suns, solarsystems, days and nights to me. He means more than time.

He might kill everyone who treats me wrong, but I trust him completely.

During the past two weeks, Harry has seen me at probably my worst.

Every time I've done a task, there has always been back up for me. I think Harry was my back up. I think his job is protecting me. But his job is also saving Gemma. I know he cares for Gemma.

But you can't do two tasks at once. Meaning two organisations have given him tasks. I think it's safe to assume that him keeping me safe is from the model side and saving Gemma is my side.

My thoughts are cut short by the bright camera flashing in my face. Apparently, there was a short section on news about this uprising star, who is Harry.

Unluckily, this is sparked his popularity.

And the hardest bit about it is tyring to ignore it.

"I've always wanted a perfect nose." Harry squeezes my hand three times. "When I met you for the first time one of the first things I noticed about you is your nose and how you have such faint freckles on it. You have the perfect nose. " He says.

My heart warms from him. The first time we met he noticed me, even though he was so unpleasant to me. My cheeks burn from the smile and we turn the corner.

Harry passes me a plain small baguette from his right hand for me to eat. We went to a bakery close to Paris.

"This is so nice." I take a peice and chew it. "I love bakeries. I wish I didn't see the ones in England as organisations." I say. One of my biggest flaws is having to see something that isn't so great when everyone thinks the opposite. People don't appreciate seeing things for what they look like. I don't have that.

"You know, I used to work in a bakery." I turn to him. How does Harry, this Harry Styles, end up here when he was a little baker? "Actually, your bakery. I had no clue that you're all a bunch of spies." He smiles and his green eyes show him in deep thought.

"My mum... well she was my mum..." He trails off and lets go of his words. He must of almost said something touchy to him.

"It's okay." I smile warmly.

He smiles back but his frown returns as another flash appears infront of us.

"I was fourteen and I got a job there. One day I went back home and my parents weren't there. They never came back." He coughs uncomfortably. I'm so proud he's opening up. "Well basically they just left a note saying to take the fifteen pounds. Said that they loved me and that they're sorry."

I look to my feet. "Sor-"

"Rachel and Reese saw me in the bakery so chose me."

I nod and I have qustions which I'm not going to get answered. He's already pretty uncomfortable.

He chuckles and as he does I look at the beginning of a beautiful sunset. "I haven't ever told anyone that story." He smiles at me and then spins me to face him, making my cheeks go pink.

He smiles so brightly at me, he seems to be in awe of me. He brushes our noses, the paparazzi we're completely ingorimg. "Oh, Hazel Woods what have you done to me?" He whispers before peppering happy and sloppy kisses all over my face making me squeal, all giddily.

I bump into the back of a bench and I turn around to see the palette in the setting sky. Instead of sitting on the bench, I lean on the back of it with my arms to see the pinks and blues mixed in the sky.

My stomach floats and Harry swerves his hands between my arms before he pulls himself against my backside. He hums a tune in my ear, his chin leaning on my shoulder. "Hazel, Hazel, Hazel." he whispers and takes a deep breath.

"This is how beautiful you are, my love." He whispers and I can't help but smile. He makes my whole body hot by his words.

No words are shared for only a while longer, his beautiful hum filling my ears.

"Do you believe in soulmates?" He asks. I never thought that would be a thing for Harry to wonder. He doesn't do love or anything. Surprised, I open my eyes, I never even realised I closed them.

"Maybe." I respond, turning my head to see him still on my shoulder. "What about you? Do you believe in soulmates, Harry Styles?" I ask.

"Theres only one thing in the whole world that I've been completely wrong about."

"Is that a yes or a no, Angel?" I ask. I know he loves being called Angel and I must say, I love calling him it.

He lifts his chin for only a moment and kisses my hear. He hums a deciding noise and takes one deep breath in.

"Maybe."