25

I feel ignited. Like a flame is lit up inside of me and I might be on fire. But I don't know why. Nothing has changed since America. I mean now we're in the very European mansion outside of Paris but that doesn't change much for me. I'm still in the same bubble.

My hair is flowing with a subtle breeze and the black bow in my hair is flowing with it. The balcony is rather large and the railing I lean on is thick and has a rough texture. My hand hangs off the railing with some rose wine, the shine of gold on my wrist and neck glowing on me. My silk dress falls to the floor and the slit reveals my newly shaven leg. The low v-neck of the top half of the dress shows my cleavage with a gold pendant between it.

I feel a lot for Harry. Since Niall's house back in the states, which was three weeks ago, Harry and I have been attached. I don't know much more about Harry but I know his lips. And his hands. The hum he makes when he kisses me. I feel like my cheeks are on fire when thinking about his skin on mine.

I feel his crotch against my ass and his rings on my waist infects me with goose bumps. He leans by my face. "Haze." He whispers, smelling me behind my ear. I look at the balcony and he watches it too from the reflection on my eyes. "We have nine minutes, darling."

I turn to him and nod and he looks at my lips before leaning into them. Our lips connected, I turn around so my back is against the cold brick railing and he sucks all the air out of me. I feel myself being lifted to the railing as his tongue explores my mouth as if it never has before. I prefer kissing him like this. Something in him means this kiss.

"You trust me?" He pauses, and looks at me.

I chuckle. "No." I hold his face as his dimples pop and his tongue reconnects with mine eagerly. I hear the wine glass shatter on the floor by the front door and Harry flinches but doesn't stop and kisses me almost harder.

He helps me jump off the ledge and we turn and spin and we make our way back inside, our kiss still connected. He lets me breathe and kisses my chin and jaw, making our way to the bedroom door. He kisses down my cleavage so he can crouch to get my black heels before travelling back to my swollen lips.

We start walking downstairs and my stomach flares from the feel of him. The feeling of him eagerly kissing me like he needs my lips. I wish we didn't have to hate each other almost. When we like each other like now, it feels like a daydream. But I feel like because we are used to detesting each other so much before, us kissing now is impossible.

I struggle to open the large door and once it opens Harry picks me up, our lips making lighting strikes in our mouths. He holds my thighs so I don't get cut by the shattered glass and then he helps me into the car.

I wipe my mouth and open the sun shield to fix my hair but it almost looks untouched. Harry drives around the fountains to leave the lot and we're on our way to see his friend Mala. I'm not sure why but something about Mala makes me remember something. It's not a memory but it's as if something clicks.

I feel Harry's hand hesitates to my thigh making my head cock towards his. He looks vulnerable. As if he's 100% him right now. He looks at me and looks away, removing his hand. I take his fingers before his hand disappears and he looks at me. I place it higher up my thigh and his face lights up. He's vulnerable but something lights up. He looks like he knows everything's okay.

Minutes pass off his soft hand stroking my thigh and the sunset of purples and pinks behind him suits him in a weird way. "So, why and I seeing Mala? Why is he even in France?"

He makes a turn. "He has family here. He says he has some ties to our task so he can help us."

I nod, understanding and he squeezes my thigh. His index and middle finger together, he travels up my dresses slit, making me almost forget to breathe. It makes my stomach flutter as he moves my skirt out the way and he pulls my pants before letting go so they pinch me. "Red panties, darling?"

I nod and he does a coy smirk then his hands go to my inner thigh. My chest starts to rise and my core aches as if it has a heartbeat. His two attached finger brushes against my pants make something in me quiver. I exhale and moves my pants out the way to touch my clit. His fingers brush over my opening and I breathe his name. He rubs it so delicately and I hold his wrist so I feel more pressure, eager for him and then he pulls up.

"Don't stop."

"We only have six minutes. " He says and takes his wet fingers and puts them into his mouth. "You taste so sweet." He whispers and kisses my cheek.

"Harry pl-"

"I just couldn't." My eyes begin to roll back and I stop knowing how much it annoys him. "Hazel Woods."

"Why do you hate it so much?" I ask again knowing bad manners isn't the only reason. That's no reason to hate it this much.

"Like I said before, it's bad manners."

"Will you tell me one day?"

"What?-"

"Bye." I open the car door and smile at him and he's confused but smirks coyly. I dance my hand to his crotch so he feels pressure. "I'll get you back." I whisper and kiss his ear.

I put on my heels and leave the car with my purse. I hold the door and bend down. "See you, Angel." I wave coyly and his nose flares alongside a smirk. Although calling him angel is a joke, I know I meant it. It's true in my opinion. Not all Angels do all good.

I shut the door and start to walk and he drives up next to me and opens the window. "What did you just call me?" He asks, his cheek a slight pink colour. I shrug and smile. "No- wait. Say it again."

"Angel."

"Again."

"Angel."

"One more time."

I smile and his cheeks now are a hot pink. "Goodbye Harry,"

"Wait Haze." I stop. "I like it."

We stare at each other for quite some time, our smiles only growing. "I should probably go." I smile and nod.

An Angel with twisted thoughts.